Breckenridge Spring Classic Description:
Its that time again – Time to taste the Rockies!!! OvRride is heading out to Colorado to keep the tradition of riding at two of the premier mountain resorts in the world, Breckenridge and “The Legend” A-Basin.
When snow begins to melt on the East Coast OvR turns wagons west!
Last year we thought we were heading out for some soft Spring turns, but instead we got over 2feet of fresh snow and big powder turns. Springfest at Breckenridge transcends the weather with a week long schedule of live music, restaurant & bar specials, and the vibes of a well spent season coming to a close.
Drop the cornice into A-Basin’s Montezuma Bowl, then head into the rustic lodge bar to try the legendary A-Basin Bacon Bloody Mary. Head out for Colorado’s super secret Springfest bar crawl… if you can find it. Drop into the “Windows” and hit the “Lake Chutes”. Find your way to the Breckenridge Brewery for Apres’ and get some half price apps and pitchers at high altitude. You’re not going to want to miss this trip!!!!!!
Breckenridge Spring Classic Includes:
• 5 days at Breckenridge Resort, Colorado
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC
• 3.5 Days Lift Tickets at Breckenridge & A-Basin Resorts
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From Denver airport
• Lodging at Main Street Station Suites, Right at the base of Quicksilver Lift
• Hot Tubs Outside, Heated Pools, Spa, and board & ski concierge
• Some of the best spring conditions, Colorado’s oldest bars, breweries, Springfest, live music, pub crawl, good people, and one hell of a good time
Breckenridge Spring Classic Rates:
Deposit of $499.95 Reserves Any Package
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
Breckenridge Spring Classic Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until ticketing)
Transportation includes shuttle out in Colorado to take you to and from the airport.
NYC–> Denver, Colorado Wednesday Apr. 5th
• Depart JFK Airport American Airlines Flight 148 6:30am (Be at airport 4:30am latest) –> Arriving in Charlotte approx. 8:30am
• Depart Charlotte Airport American Airlines Flight 445 9:30am –> Arriving in Denver approx. 11:09am
Denver, Colorado –> NYC, Sunday Apr. 9th
• Private Bus Transfer departing Main Street Station Suites at 11am (Don’t be late) –> airport
• Depart Denver American Airlines Flight 1873 4:00pm –> Arriving in Charlotte approx. 9:15pm
• Depart Charlotte American Airlines Flight 1608 10:15pm –> Arriving at JFK airport approx. 12:10am
Upcoming Breckenridge Trips
Stay Tuned for the announcement of our next trip to Breckenridge
OvRride is a collective of snowboarders & skiers from around the world who have come together in New York City to create the first and only rider owned and operated tour program in the Metro area.
Lead by New York’s most experienced Snowboard industry veterans, the OvRride team helps riders and skiers escape from the concrete canyons of NYC to the pristine peaks of America’s North East and beyond. Our goal in mind; to OvRride the Everyday!
Whether its running daily luxury bus trips to the best mountain resorts in the North East or leading our travelers on international riding adventures, there is one thing that never changes; our dedication to our guest’s experience!