Homage to Jackson Hole Description:
As the great Johnny Cash once said, “I’m goin to Jackson, I’m gonna mess around”… There’s no doubt you’ll have the man in black stuck in your head when we take off to settle into the Grand Ol’ Cowboy Town of Jackson, Wyoming. There’s also no doubt that same head will have it’s mind blown when we take to the Legendary Terrain at Jackson Hole Resort!!!
If you ask Ski Magazine, they’ll tell you Jackson Hole lives up to the hype. Maybe that’s why they named it the #1 Overall Resort in the World for the 2015 season. Any article you find will most certainly use the words “STEEP” & “DEEP”. The Aerial Tram will take you up out of the sky to access all those chutes, pitches, and bowls you’ve seen in every ski and snowboard video since the beginning of shred flicks.
Homage to Jackson Hole Includes:
• 5 days in Legendary Jackson Hole, WY
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From LaGuardia Airport (LGA) – Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
• 3.5 Days Lift Tickets at Jackson Hole & Snow King Resort
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From Jackson Hole airport
• Lodging at The Snow King Hotel (Slopeside at Snow King Resort, right in the Cowboy Town of Jackson, WY)
• The Peak of Epic Terrain, some of the world’s best snow, good people, and one hell of a good time
Homage to Jackson Hole Rates
Deposit of $799.95 Reserves Any Package
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
Homage to Jackson Hole Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttle out in Wyoming to take you to and from the airport.
NYC–> Jackson Hole, Wyoming Thursday Mar. 2nd
• Depart Newark Airport United Airlines Flight 1452 9:20am (Be at airport 7:00am latest) –> Arriving in Jackson Hole, Wyoming approx. 12:26pm
• Shuttle service will take us directly from the airport to the Snow King Hotel
Jackson Hole, Wyoming –> NYC, Monday Mar. 6th
• Shuttle service will take us directly from the airport to the Snow King Hotel, Departing hotel at 10am
• Depart Jackson Hole Airport United Airlines Flight 482 1:15pm –> Arriving in Newark Airport approx. 7:24pm
OvRride is a collective of snowboarders from around the world who have come together in New York City to create the first and only rider owned and operated tour program in the Metro area.
Lead by New York’s most experienced Snowboard industry veterans, the OvRride team helps riders and skiers escape from the concrete canyons of NYC to the pristine peaks of America’s North East and beyond. Our goal in mind; to OvRride the Everyday!
Whether its running daily luxury bus trips to the best mountain resorts in the North East or leading our travelers on international riding adventures, there is one thing that never changes; our dedication to our guest’s experience!