Utah Red-eye Weekend at Snowbird Description:
If you’re looking to get away to a bigger mountain, but can only spare the weekend…
If you’re not ready to let go in April when the snow starts to melt on the east coast…
If you’re wondering what is going on out in Utah then you need to join us for…
The Red-Eye Weekend at Snowbird, Utah
Ready to OvRride Utah? Last year was OvR’s first ever Utah excursion, and after just one trip – it became an instant annual event!
Don’t let the season slip away. Come join us for the Utah experience, where snow lives long into May, where snow was first described as powder, and where the Saltiest Lake in the country lies in its own mysticism. Yea… something’s going on out there – Come check it out!
Utah Red-eye Weekend at Snowbird Includes:
• 3 days at Snowbird Resort, Utah
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC
• 2.5 Days Lift Tickets at The Legendary Snowbird Resort
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From SLC airport
• Lodging at Cliff Lodge & Spa, Hot Tubs Outside, Heated Pools, SKI IN SKI OUT!!!
• Some of the best spring conditions in the world, good people, and one hell of a good time
Utah Red-eye Weekend at Snowbird Rates:
Deposit of $499.95 Reserves Any Package
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
Utah Red-eye Weekend at Snowbird Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttle out in Utah to take you to and from the airport.
NYC–> Salt Lake City, Utah Friday Apr. 21st
• Depart JFK Airport Delta Flight #498 7:00am (Be at airport 5:00am latest) –> Arriving in Salt Lake City Airport approx. 10:29am
• Private Bus Transfer set up for transit from Salt Lake City airport –> Cliff Lodge at Snowbird
Salt Lake City, Utah –> NYC, Utah Sunday Apr. 23rd
• Private Bus Transfer departing Cliff Lodge & Spa at 10pm (Don’t be late) –> SLC Airport
• Depart SLC Airport Delta Flight #1202 11:50pm –> Arriving at JFK Airport in NYC 6:22am Monday morning.
*All flights and times are subject to change due availability at the time of booking.
OvRride is a collective of snowboarders & skiers from around the world who have come together in New York City to create the first and only rider owned and operated tour program in the Metro area.
Lead by New York’s most experienced Snowboard industry veterans, the OvRride team helps riders and skiers escape from the concrete canyons of NYC to the pristine peaks of America’s North East and beyond. Our goal in mind; to OvRride the Everyday!
Whether its running daily luxury bus trips to the best mountain resorts in the North East or leading our travelers on international riding adventures, there is one thing that never changes; our dedication to our guest’s experience!