Whitewater Weekend Description:
If snow melts into the rivers then we’ll just follow and ride it there. Enter – Whitewater Rafting Season. Our last June trip was INSANE, and there’s no reason to think this year’s will be any different. Join us Friday June 2nd – Sunday June 4th!!!
With the snow season extending far into April, and the big melt just beginning, the rivers have been kicking, and the reservoirs are filling up. That means big and bad early June water!!!
We’re heading up in the party bus to a different kind of partying. We’re camping in the woods, roasting marsh mellows over a fire, and hopping in the wild waters of the Upper Hudson. (This is not floating down the Delaware in PA, leave that to the Quakers)
It’s a great trip out in a truly scenic setting that hasn’t changed much since Henry Hudson named it.
Whitewater Weekend Includes:
• 3 Days away Friday – Sunday, Dippikill Campsite in the Lake George Region of NY
• 2 days Whitewater Rafting on the Upper Hudson
• Charter Coach “The Fun Bus”
• Access to well lit Volleyball Courts, canoes, and the cleanest camping bathrooms and showers ever
• Adventure Ropes Course
• Possible ride down the local legendary Otter Slide (Conditions Permitting)
• Campfires and all they entail
• Breakfast, lunch, and post River BBQs – All included
• One Hell of a good time!!!