A few years into the Vail Resorts purchase of Whistler Blackcomb, and the verdict is in… It’s still the most EPIC resort on the continent! Should you be worried you’re going to miss the great Canadian legend before it’s OvRrun? No one knows what the future might hold, so you better get out to Whistler and experience it as it is before something changes. Join us for OvRride Whistler!!!
A couple seasons back, we took that maiden voyage to the great white north to find out what all the hype is about. One thing that can’t be denied, the hype at Whistler is the truth!!! That’s why we’ve incorporated Whistler into our schedule annually… In January we’ll be running our eighth annual “Whistler Winter Week”
Simply put… This is possibly the best resort in the world!
If there’s one trip not to be missed this year, than this is that trip. Come join us for the OvRride British Columbia experience. All ability levels are welcome as the terrain is super diverse.
If you’re looking for a reason to set this trip apart from others, how about this… the nightlife is just legendary as the terrain!!!
• 7 days in Whistler, British Columbia
• Roundtrip Airfare To & From Vancouver
• 5-Day Lift Ticket at The Legendary Whistler Blackcomb Resort
• Charter Roundtrip transit To & From Mountain
• Lodging at Glacier Condos: Private Balcony Outdoor Hottubs, Heated Pools, and ammenities (Right in Whistler Village)
• Some of the best winter weather in the world, casinos, breweries, good people, and one hell of a good time
Lodging at Whistler
We’ll be staying right where you want to be… at the village in Whistler. The condo apartments are modern, with a full kitchen, WiFi, and each unit is complete with a private balcony hot tub to soak the bones after a day on the mountain. Right in the middle of the complex is a spa facility with outdoor heated pools, saunas, etc.
Just a short walk from the lifts, restaurants and bars, Glacier’s Reach offers some of the most comfortable quarters at the mountain.
Whistler Blackcomb boasts some of the best snow conditions in the world. There’s enough diverse terrain to cater to any level: Smooth well kept groomers, trees flush with powder, & open back country bowls. Hike up the CAT track to ride Blackcomb Glacier.
Nightlife in Whistler
If you’re looking for a good time out on the town, Whistler will not disappoint. The bars and clubs are rocking until the sun comes up. If it’s a party you’re looking for… you’ll find it. If a quieter stroll around is more your speed, the village area is a great walk with shops, restaurants, cafes, renovated recently when they hosted the Olympics.
• Saturday January 19th – Fly in, arrive at Whistler Blackcomb, & check into Glacier’s Reach Condos
• Sunday January 20th – Ride Whistler by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Monday January 21st – Ride Whistler by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Tuesday January 22nd – Ride Whistler by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Wednesday January 23rd – Ride Whistler by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Thursday January 24th – Ride Whistler by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Friday January 25th – Check out of Glacier’s Reach Condos, fly back to NYC
«CHECK OUT PICS FROM PREVIOUS YEAR’S AWESOME TRIPS ON FACEBOOK »
«OvR – The #1 Source on East Coast Snowboarding»