Sugarbush Weekend II is already sold out and now the limited space on our grand finale March trip for Sugarbush Weekend III is going fast. You don’t want to miss the bus. Join us for our next weekend when the Sugarbus heads to VT for Sugarbush Weekend III: Springfest!!! It’s soft spring turns, live bands, pond-skimming and the original OvRride experience.
Deposit of $99.95 Due by 3/01/12 (Limited Space Available!)
Sugarbush is no slouch when it comes to terrain variety. “The Bush” is two mountain areas, Lincoln Peak and Mount Helen, with a total of six peaks. On 500 acres, 111 trails, you’ll have your pick of groomers, bumps and three terrain parks.
All those options are top notch, but it’s backcountry and tree riding where Sugarbush really shines. “The Bush” has carved out 20 wooded trails and boasts 2000 (yes thousand!) acres of back country terrain!
OvR keeps the party going into the wee hours at the Hostel Tevere. Home of one of the rockin-est Vermont bars and THE BEST breakfast menu you’ll find. The Hostel accommodations are fun, comfortable and friendly.
• 3 Days away Fri Feb 24 – Sun Feb 26, at Hostel Tevere & Powderhound Condos
• 2 Days of Riding Vermont’s finest and most diverse terrain
• Saturday night shenanigans at the Tevere Tavern
• Reservation opportunities for the best breakfast in all VT (Tevere Toast)
• Charter Coach “The Fun Bus”
• Food included for the return trip to make our exit smooth & fast
• Drinks, Raffles, Giveaways & More
• One Hell of a good time!!!