We just can’t let go. OvR is still riding…
This isn’t just Whitewater Rafting, its Black River Rafting. That’s right, Whitewater rafting in the Black River.It’s another party bus to that party in the woods. We’re camping, roasting marshmallows, blazing fires, and hopping in the wild waters of the Black River. When I say hopping… it might be more like get tossed into the wild waters of the Black River.
Join us! August 2nd-4th
Danger, you ask?
Just the right amount. There’s enough action to get everyone stoked, but safety is clutch. We have a licensed guide in every boat familiar to the local waters, along with all the appropriate safety equipment to ensure the right kind of goodtimes.
Details: $319.95 Includes
- The kind of round-trip transportation that does the highway the right way (refreshments will be refreshing)
- 2 nights of tent camping in the “Way” Upstate Watertown region of NY State
- 2 days of Whitewater Rafting on the Black River
- Access to local town, camp facilities, and boating dock
- Campfires and all they entail
- River Snacks and post River BBQs – All included
Bus Departs Friday 8/2/13: (Arrive 15min early)
- Freehold Raceway Mall (in front of Dick’s Sporting goods) Freehold, NJ – 11:30am
- REI Soho 303 Lafayette (corner of Lafayette & Houston) New York, NY – 1:15pm
- REI Paramus, NJ 2200 Bergen Town Center – on Rt 4 (parking available) – 2:15pm
If you’ve never joined us, what are you waiting for? No skills necessary – its a raft going down a river…. A bad ass river.
We are limited to only one bus due to guide availability for these dates so space is limited- get in on it and sign up now!!!