Breckenridge Spring Classic!
Its that time again… Time to taste the Rockies!!! OvRride is heading out to Colorado to shred two of the premier mountain resorts, Breckenridge and “The Legend” A-Basin.
When the snow begins to melt on the East coast, OvR turns wagons West!
The beautiful thing about weather, is it’s completely unpredictable. You can bank on some of the best spring riding… but in the Wild West don’t be surprised if instead you’re making big powder turns after a fresh dump! That’s exactly how it went down last year… 1 foot of snow dumped while we were there, twice. Not one powder day… but two!
And as if the shred wasn’t enough… Spring Fever at Breckenridge transcends the weather with a week long schedule of live music, restaurant & bar specials, and the vibes of a well spent season coming to a close.
Drop the cornice into A-Basin’s Montezuma Bowl, then head into the rustic lodge bar to try the legendary A-Basin Bacon Bloody Mary. Head out for Colorado’s super secret Springfest bar crawl… if you can find it. Drop into the “Windows” and hit the “Lake Chutes”. Find your way to the Breckenridge Brewery for Apres’ and get some half price apps and pitchers at high altitude. You’re not going to want to miss this trip!!!
Breckenridge Spring Classic Includes:
- 5 days at Breckenridge Resort, Colorado
- Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC & Denver Airports
- 3.5 Days Lift Tickets at Breckenridge & A-Basin Resorts
- Charter Coach Bus – To / From Denver airport
- Lodging at Main Street Station Suites, right at the base of Quicksilver Lift
- Outdoor Hot Tubs, Heated Pools, Spa, and board & ski concierge
- Some of the best spring conditions, Colorado’s oldest bars, breweries, Spring Fever, live music, pub crawl, good people, and one hell of a good time