If it’s the local mountain with big fun that you’re looking for and it’s Hunter you want. It’s NYC’s local mountain and the most frequented mountain in the Catskills. Being the closest big mountain worth taking a trip to, it’s the ideal venue to host the Burton Day Trips.
With raffles, giveaways, and Gear from Burton – You don’t want to miss this bus!!!
Warm Place to wait for the bus in the morning? Need that last minute gear? The Burton Flagship Store will be open 30 minutes before the departure of every bus to help you gear up for the trip to the mountain!!! Sign up for a trip today! This is a limited engagement and seats will sell out.
• All area lift ticket at Hunter Mountain
• Charter Coach Bus round trip transportation
• Raffles of Burton discounts, prizes, and gear!!!
• Breakfast, videos, and good people
• One hell of a good time!!!
Hunter Mountain – Hunter, NY – http://www.huntermtn.com
• St. Patrick’s Weekend at Stowe MT Friday Mar. 16th-18th
Stratton US Open Burton Day Trip:
• Stratton MT (US Open Official Bus) Mar. 10th
Hunter MT Burton Day Trip Dates:
• Hunter MT Saturday (1st of the season) Dec. 10th
• Hunter Mt Saturday (MLK Weekend) Jan. 14th
• Hunter MT Saturday Jan. 21st
• Hunter Mt Saturday Feb. 4th
• Hunter MT Saturday Feb. 18th
• Hunter Mt Saturday Mar. 3rd
More Dates to come…
183 Bedford Ave (Corner of Bedford & N.7th) Brooklyn, NY 11211
Bus Departs at 6:15am
106 Spring St (between Green & Mercer) New York, NY 10012
Bus Departs at 6:45am