There’s a beach waiting for you in the mountains… Camelbeach!
Just because the snow melts, doesn’t mean we stop heading to the mountains. It’s true, that fresh mountain air you love in the winter lives strong in the summer. In fact, Camelback up in the Poconos is so on point, they turn the entire resort into a Summer Waterpark… Let us introduce you to… Camelbeach!.
With over 37 rides slides and attractions, Camelbeach is the biggest Waterpark in PA & NJ. Conveniently located (literally) on top of OvRride’s Poconos home at Camelback Mountain Resort, its the closest Waterpark worth traveling to.
It doesn’t hurt that the scene out there is rocking! The bars are as open as the lazy river, so you can take it easy and relax poolside with a drink in hand, or you can hit all the action with features in and out of the water.
In addition to the watersides, flow rider, wave pool, and on and on… you can dry off for a bit and check out a “CBK Adventure”. Ride the mountain coaster, fly on the zip lines, rip through the treetop adventure course, take on the rock wall, or jump off the free fall plank into a giant stunt airbag.
Switch it up a bit, come see what all the hype is about, join us for a trip to the Poconos and check out Camelbeach!!!
Day Trip Details Include:
- Day trip out of the city and out to the Poconos
- All area access at Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark
- Charter Coach Bus round trip transportation on “The Fun Bus”
- Drinks, videos, and good people
- Access to hit the Mountain Coaster
- Access to hit the Flow Rider Surf Machine
- Access to over 5000′ of Ziplining
- Access to CBK Adventure Center, featuring a the Rock Wall, Free Fall & Treetop Course
- One Hell of a Good Time!!!