Join us when we join our friends at CLIF Bar & the Outsiders Saturday August 10th for the fourth annual Ride to Rockaway Beach! The ride starts in downtown Manhattan and cruises over the Manhattan Bridge into Brooklyn with a pit stop along the way in Red Hook. From there we’ll continue through Brooklyn’s most interesting neighborhoods before concluding in Queens at Rockaway Beach. When we get to the beach expect a rad, Outsider’s-only beach hangout complete with beach volleyball, and all the beach goodies you wish you had.
The OvR Beach Bus is lined up and ready for the party back to the city from Rockaway Beach at 7pm. Please note there is limited space on this bus. The first 50 people who reserve their space on the bus will have priority.
Meet up at Unlimited Biking (110 South street NY, NY) to kick off the day. This event is BYOB (bring your own bike) and you must make a reservation, but don’t worry if you don’t have a bike. You can rent one from the team at Unlimited Biking.
EVENT DETAILS: IMPORTANT DETAILS:
• 11:00am – Meet at Unlimited Biking
• 11:30AM – Ride Begins Departs
• Ride at your own pace to meetup at the beach
• Enjoy the beach party shoreside
• 7:00PM (approx) – OvR Beach Bus leaves back for Manhattan
Invite your friends and GET READY TO RIDE!!!
• Reservations MUST be made in advance: MAKE A RESERVATION
• Guests should arrive 30 minutes before the ride for check-in
• Ride is BYOB, bring your own bike to ride! (You can Rent if you Don’t have)
• Bring sunscreen and good vibes, this ride is going to be awesome
• On Beach Snacks courtesy of CLIF Bar
• Complimentary Jefferson’s Bourbon, White Claw Hard Seltzer and Sierra Nevada Beer
• First 50 to make a reservation for the return trip have a seat back on the OvR Beach Bus
Summer is here… OvRride it!