Join us when we join our friends at Clif Bar & the Outsiders Saturday July 27th for a day of surfing and a beach party at Rockaway Beach. It’s all going down on on the shore! You’ll enjoy surf lessons on the beach before jumping in the water to catch some waves on your own. After surfing, we aprés surf in proper fashion; beach party with music, beach volleyball while complimentary food and drinks are served.
The OvR Beach Bus will meet up at Dripped Coffee (150 Allen St) to kick off the day. The “Fun Bus” will take us out to the ocean, from Dripped out to Rockaway Beach and back. Of course we’ll be traveling in comfort and style with some help from Jefferson’s Bourbon, White Claw Hard Seltzer, Blue Point Beer, pizza and of course… CLIF Bars.
11:15am – Meet at Dripped Coffee
11:30AM – Bus Departs
12:30PM (approx) – Arrive at Rockaway Beach 67th street
6:15 PM – Bus Departs back to NYC
7:00PM (approx) – Back in NYC
DON’T MISS THE BEACH PARTY OF THE SUMMER! DON’T MISS THE BUS!!!
Tickets $50 per guest (While Space is Available) Includes:
• Transportation on the OvR Beach Bus to/from the beach
• Surf Lessons
• Surf board and all surf equipment
• Snacks courtesy of CLIF Bar
• Complimentary Jefferson’s Bourbon, White Claw Hard Seltzer and Blue Point Beer
What To Bring:
• A camera or your smart phone. We love (and our sponsors do too) when our community posts pictures and shares the adventure with their friends.