Austrian Alps Excursion Description:
After rocking the Austrian Alps for many winters, we learned a few things. The mountains are beautiful, the powder is world class, and the aprés party is second to none! For Winter 2023, we’re heading BACK TO THE AUSTRIAN ALPS!!! You’re not going to want to miss OvRride Austria when we head across the Atlantic for a week of proper European mountain culture experience.
Austria is home to epic ski conditions, loads of long runs, glorious mountain peaks, and world renowned Aprés-Ski. Solden Resort, one of the stops on the Ski World Cup circuit, is quickly becoming Europe’s hot spot location, with access to glacier skiing, 150 km of ski trails, and a youthful nightlife that is the perfect complement to a day crushing tons of fresh powder. During one year’s trip, the resort played host to Daniel Craig, James Bond movie, Spectre… Look out for some OvRride crew in the background!!!
While in Solden, we will be staying mountain side, centrally located so we can start our day anywhere on the mountain we choose. Park Hotel is chock full of Austrian allure, a short walking distance to bars, restaurants, wellness centers and lifts to the top of the mountain.
Since we always pull out all the stops, our trip will also roll through Munich, Germany for a day and night in one of Europe’s most happening cities. We’ll tour through the beautiful city, rich in Bavarian culture and pride, settle into a comfy local accommodation, then head out for the nightlife. Get ready for lederhosen, foot stomping, accordion jamming good times in one of Deutschland’s world famous beer gardens. Care to challenge yourself and take down… DAS BOOT?
Come join us for this EPIC European Excursion!!! Get to the Austrian Alps… It’s time to OvRride Austria!!!
Austrian Alps Includes:
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC area airport (No Airfare Package Available)
• 1 day & city tour of Munich, Germany
• Access to hot tubs, Austrian Style
• 7 days & nights at SØLDEN Resort, Austria (includes all breakfasts & dinners)
• Shuttle Transportation to/from and in between airports & resorts
• 5-Day Lift Tickets at SØLDEN Resort, Austria (lift tickets also offer access to additional area resorts)
• 6 nights mountainside lodging at SØLDEN Resort
• 1 night lodging at popular centrally located Classic German Hostel in Munich
• The quintessential European Alps Powder Experience… one hell of a good time!!!
Austrian Alps Dates:
• Friday January 27th – Flight Leaves from NYC area to Munich, Germany
• Saturday January 28th – Arrive in Munich, Tour city, check into Munich accommodations & enjoy Germany nightlife
• Sunday January 29th – Depart for SØLDEN Resort / Check into slopeside accommodations & enjoy Austrian nightlife
• Monday January 30th– SØLDEN Resort by day, Aprés at śFinale, Explore local flavor at night
• Tuesday January 31st – SØLDEN Resort by day, Aprés at Schirm Sonne, Optional Night Sledding
• Wednesday February 1st – SØLDEN Resort by day, Night riding/skiing & Fireworks on the Mountain
• Thursday February 2nd – Optional trip to another area resort by day, Explore local flavor at night
• Friday February 3rd – SØLDEN Resort by day, Optional trip to Aqua Dome for R&R, euro-baths, spas, and more
• Saturday February 4th – SØLDEN Resort by day, DJ Day Party on Mountain, farewell dinner & bar crawl
• Sunday February 5th – Depart SØLDEN for Munich, flight leaves for NYC area airport in the afternoon
Austrian Alps Rates
(Limited Space Available, DON’T MISS THE ZE ALPS)
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
Deposit of $999.95 Reserves Any Package
25% of Remaining Balance due October 1st
50% of Remaining Balance due November 1st
75% of Remaining Balance due December 1st
Full payment due January 1st
Austrian Alps Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes buses, shuttles, and trains out in Germany & Austria to take you to and from the airport, to and from the hotels and in between flights.
Flight Schedule NYC <--> Munich:
NYC–> Munich, Friday January 27th
• Depart Newark Airport (EWR): Lufthansa Flight #413 8:50pm –> Arriving at Munich Airport (MUC) approx. 10:20am, Saturday January 28th
Munich–> NYC, Sunday February 5th
• Depart Munich Airport (MUC): Lufthansa Flight #410 12:25pm –> Arriving at JFK Airport (JFK) approx. 3:40pm, Sunday February 5th
Austrian Alps Lodging:
(All rooms are booked to max occupancy, although other arrangements may be available for a nominal fee)
We’ll be staying right at the base of SØLDEN resort, one of the world’s most renowned ranges in the Austrian Alps.
At SØLDEN, we’ll be staying mountainside with first class amenities:
• Full service spa (complete with facial, body, and aroma therapy)
• Sauna, Steam Room, & Ice Grottoa
• Pool Area with Hot Tub
• Daily Breakfast & Dinners, including locally curated meals
• Slopeside Lift Service
• Short walk to restaurants, shops & bars
• Short walk to “Freizeit Arena” adventure pool, spa & bowling alley
• Pfiff bar, Local Apres scene right in the hotel