Gore Day Trip Description:
We know you want more, so this winter for the 2018/19 season… We bring you GORE!!! For all you New York faithful looking for a BIG NY Mountain, we got ya BIG mountain right heeeee!
Located in the Adirondacks, Gore Mountain is New York State’s largest ski and ride resort. Boasting a vertical drop of 2,537 feet and 446 accessible acres, it spans four mountains including Gore, Bear Mountain, Burnt Ridge Mountain and Little Gore Mountain. The resort offers skiers and riders 119 trails including 107 alpine trails with 27 glades and 9 cross-country and snowshoe trails serviced by 15 lifts. The terrain is 10% beginner, 50% intermediate and 40% advanced accommodating all levels.
Lately people have been asking us, “Why doesn’t OvR go to Gore?” Well… now we do, so join us this season and help us OvRride Gore Mountain!
Gore Day Trip Includes:
• Day Trip out of the city and up to the Adirondack mountains
• All area lift ticket at Gore MT (rentals & transit only packages also available)
• Charter Coach Bus round trip transportation
• Breakfast, snow sport videos, movies, refreshments & sporadic raffles
• Great people & One hell of a good time!!!
Gore Regular Season Saturday Rates (Non-Holiday):
Gore Special Holiday Day Trip Rates:
Gore MT Day Trip Bus Times:
578 Atlantic Ave
Corner of Atlantic & 4th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Bus Departs at 3:30am
Union Square (NW of UNSQ Park)
41 Union Square West
corner of 17th St & Broadway
New York, Ny 10003
Bus Departs at 4:10am