Japan Excursion Description:
Turns out… JAPAN HAS THE BEST SNOW IN THE WORLD!!! No joke… we challenge anyone to prove otherwise! Three consecutive years in Hokkaido, it never stopped snowing and the powder piled up by the foot all day, and all night!!!
You asked for it… so you got it… We’re heading back to Japan to take in the rich local culture, the elegant unique vistas, and featherlight word-class champagne powder. To ensure the most authentic and comprehensive experience, we’ve again teamed up with NYT Snow – The Best Reps in the New York – Japan connection.
If you’re looking for the best snow in the world, you WILL find it in Japan. It’s time to take East Coast to the FAR East Coast!!!
When OvRride does Japan, you can be sure we do it right. We’re putting together several options to see as much as we can and hit the best resorts in the region. The majority of our stay will be in Hokkaido, the northern most Japanese island, which receives some of the world’s heaviest snowfall. Assuring the right trip for everyone, we’ve got several options including Hokkaido, Tokyo and optional Backcountry tours.
Don’t Miss this Epic Excursion! If you can’t go to Japan every year… do it this year, OvR & NYT Snow 2023!
Japan Excursion Includes:
11 Day Hokkaido & Tokyo Tour:
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC via JFK Airport (No Airfare Package Available)
• 2 days & 2 nights at Rusutsu Resort, Hokkaido (Breakfasts included)
• Access to Rusutsu Hot Springs
• 2 days & 2 nights at Niseko Resort, Hokkaido
• Shuttle Transportation to/from and in between airports & resorts
• 5 Days Lift Tickets at Rusutsu, Furano & Niseko Resorts, Hokkaido
• 6 nights lodging in Hokkaido, 2 nights Rusutsu Resort Tower Suite, 2 Nights in Rusutsu and 2 nights in Furano
• 2 Days & 3 Nights in Tokyo, Japan (Lodging & Transportation Included)
• The quintessential Japanese Powder Experience… one hell of a good time
Japan Excursion Dates:
11 Day Hokkaido & Tokyo Tour:
• Friday February 17th – Flight Leaves from NYC to Tokyo, Japan
• Saturday February 18th – Arrive in Tokyo, Connect Flight to Hokkaido, Check into Rusutsu Resort
• Sunday February 19th – Ride Rusutsu by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Monday February 20th – Ride Rusutsu by day / Transfer to Furano
• Tuesday February 21st – Ride Furano by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Wednesday February 22nd – Free Day Furano by day / shuttle to and check into Niseko Resort
• Thursday February 23rd – Ride Niseko by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Friday February 24th – Ride Niseko by day / shuttle to Chitose Airport, Depart for Tokyo
• Saturday February 25th – Free Day in Tokyo – (Lodging Included)
• Sunday February 26th – Free Day in Tokyo – (Lodging Included)
• Monday February 27th – Morning in Tokyo, Flight departs for NYC 11am
Japan – The FAR East Coast Rates:
Deposit of $999.95 Reserves Any Package
25% of Remaining Balance due October 1st
50% of Remaining Balance due November 1st
75% of Remaining Balance due December 1st
Full payment due January 1st
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
(ALL EARLY BIRD SPOTS HAVE SOLD OUT)
Japan Excursion Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation is subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes buses, shuttles, and trains out in Japan to take you to and from the airport and in between flights.
Flight Schedule NYC–> Japan:
NYC–> Japan, Friday February 17th
• Depart JFK Airport: Japan Airlines Flight #JL005 12:50pm –> Arriving at Tokyo Haneda Airport HND approx. 5:10pm, Saturday February 18th
• Depart Tokyo Haneda Airport HND: Japan Airlines #JL527 6:35pm –> Arriving at Hokkaido Chitose Airport CTS approx. 8:10pm, Saturday February 18th
Remaining Flight Schedule
Hokkaido –> Tokyo Friday February 24th
• Depart Hokkaido Asahikawa Airport AKJ: Japan Airlines Flight #JL558 8:00pm –> Arriving at Tokyo Airport HND approx. 9:55pm, Friday February 24th
Toyko –> JFK Airport Monday February 27th
• Depart Tokyo Haneda Airport HND: Japan Airlines Flight #JL006 11:05am –> Arriving at JFK Airport approx. 10:00am, Monday February 27th (Time Travel Flight)
Japan Excursion Lodging:
(All rooms are booked to max occupancy, although other arrangements may be available for a nominal fee)
We’ll be staying right at the base at some of the world’s greatest resorts in Hokkaido Japan, and right in the heart of the city while in Tokyo!
Rusutsu Resort Luxury Tower Suites
At Rusutsu, we’ll be staying at the Rusutsu Resort Luxury Tower Suites complete with amenities second to none:
• Full service spa (complete with facial, body, and aroma therapy)
• World famous Hot Springs (Indoor & Outdoor Onsen)
• Daily Luxury Breakfast Buffet
• Slopeside Lift Service
• Ski Lockers with book warming area & compressed air blower to clean your equipment
• Elevated Shuttle Train between the two buildings in the resort
• Indoor wavepool featuring a 100m aqua-coaster
At Niseko we’ll be staying right in the Niseko Hirafu Village at LODGE KOROPOKKURU, all about location:
• Right at the base of the lift access
• Short walk to restaurants, shops & bars
• Traditional Japanese Tatami Rooms, complete with tatami beds and tea set
• Mix of private rooms and communal spaces promotes great social atmosphere
Shinbashi Tokyu Inn
I doubt Tokyo needs much description or introduction, just take whatever your perception of it is and add a heaping scoop of awesome!
While in Tokyo, we’ll be lodging at the Shinbashi Tokyu Inn. The rooms are quaint and european style, but the location is what its all about. We’ll be right in the mix to maximize our few days in Tokyo and experience one of the world’s most happening cities.
If you decide to apply for a job, move into an apartment, and start a new life in Japan… we’ll understand.
Japan Excursion Pics
Smokin Snowboards in Japan
Rocking the JAPOW on & off the Resorts we’ll be hitting in 2019!