Japan Excursion Description:
Due to international travel restrictions and Covid precautions, we’ve decided to push our scheduling hopes for our annual Japanese Excursion back to March.
Stay Tuned for news as we get closer to date.
WE WILL RETURN TO THE JAPOW!!!
Japan Excursion Includes:
11 Day Hokkaido & Tokyo Tour:
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC via JFK Airport (No Airfare Package Available)
• 2 days & 2 nights at Rusutsu Resort, Hokkaido (Breakfasts included)
• Access to Rusutsu Hot Springs
• 2 days & 2 nights at Niseko Resort, Hokkaido
• Shuttle Transportation to/from and in between airports & resorts
• 5 Days Lift Tickets at Rusutsu, Asiadake & Niseko Resorts, Hokkaido
• 6 nights lodging in Hokkaido, 2 nights Rusutsu Resort Tower Suite, 2 Nights in Daietsuzan and 2 nights Lodge Koropokkuru
• 2 Days & 3 Nights in Tokyo, Japan (Lodging & Transportation Included)
• The quintessential Japanese Powder Experience… one hell of a good time
Japan Excursion Dates:
11 Day Hokkaido & Tokyo Tour:
• Friday February 14th – Flight Leaves from NYC to Tokyo, Japan
• Saturday February 15th – Arrive in Tokyo, Connect Flight to Hokkaido, Check into Rusutsu Resort
• Sunday February 16th – Ride Rusutsu by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Monday February 17th – Ride Rusutsu by day / Transfer to Asaidake
• Tuesday February 18th – Ride Asaidake by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Wednesday February 19th – Free Day Asaidake by day / shuttle to and check into Niseko Resort
• Thursday February 20th – Ride Niseko by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Friday February 21st – Ride Niseko by day / shuttle to Chitose Airport, Depart for Tokyo
• Saturday February 22nd – Free Day in Tokyo – (Lodging Included)
• Sunday February 23rd – Free Day in Tokyo – (Lodging Included)
• Monday February 24th – Morning in Tokyo, Flight departs for NYC 11am
Japan Excursion Rates
Deposit of $999.95 Reserves Any Package – Early Bird Rate
(Very Limited Space Available, DON’T MISS THE JAPOW)
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
Japan Excursion Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation is subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes buses, shuttles, and trains out in Japan to take you to and from the airport and in between flights.
Flight Schedule NYC–> Japan:
NYC–> Japan, Friday February 14th
• Depart JFK Airport: All Nippon Airlines Flight #NH9 10:45am –> Arriving at Tokyo Airport NRT approx. 3:00pm, Saturday February 15th
• Depart Tokyo Airport NRT: All Nippon Airlines #NH2155 5:55pm –> Arriving at Hokkaido Airport CTS approx. 7:40pm, Saturday February 15th
Remaining Flight Schedule
Hokkaido –> Tokyo Friday February 21st
• Depart Hokkaido Airport CTS: All Nippon Airlines Flight #NH84 9:25pm –> Arriving at Tokyo Airport HND approx. 11:05pm, Friday February 21st
Toyko –> JFK Airport Monday February 24th
• Depart Tokyo Airport NRT: All Nippon Airlines Flight #NH110 10:20am –> Arriving at JFK Airport approx. 9:00am, Monday February 24th (Time Travel Flight)
Japan Excursion Lodging:
(All rooms are booked to max occupancy, although other arrangements may be available for a nominal fee)
We’ll be staying right at the base at some of the world’s greatest resorts in Hokkaido Japan, and right in the heart of the city while in Tokyo!
Rusutsu Resort Luxury Tower Suites
At Rusutsu, we’ll be staying at the Rusutsu Resort Luxury Tower Suites complete with amenities second to none:
• Full service spa (complete with facial, body, and aroma therapy)
• World famous Hot Springs (Indoor & Outdoor Onsen)
• Daily Luxury Breakfast Buffet
• Slopeside Lift Service
• Ski Lockers with book warming area & compressed air blower to clean your equipment
• Elevated Shuttle Train between the two buildings in the resort
• Indoor wavepool featuring a 100m aqua-coaster
At Niseko we’ll be staying right in the Niseko Hirafu Village at LODGE KOROPOKKURU, all about location:
• Right at the base of the lift access
• Short walk to restaurants, shops & bars
• Traditional Japanese Tatami Rooms, complete with tatami beds and tea set
• Mix of private rooms and communal spaces promotes great social atmosphere
Shinbashi Tokyu Inn
I doubt Tokyo needs much description or introduction, just take whatever your perception of it is and add a heaping scoop of awesome!
While in Tokyo, we’ll be lodging at the Shinbashi Tokyu Inn. The rooms are quaint and european style, but the location is what its all about. We’ll be right in the mix to maximize our few days in Tokyo and experience one of the world’s most happening cities.
If you decide to apply for a job, move into an apartment, and start a new life in Japan… we’ll understand.
Japan Excursion Pics
Smokin Snowboards in Japan
Rocking the JAPOW on & off the Resorts we’ll be hitting in 2019!