Jay Peak Description:
A lot of people think about the Rocky Mountains, the Sierras, or the Alps when they think about significant snowfall. The snowiest resort on the East Coast is happy to roll with its low profile and high snow totals (more that 350″ of annual snowfall). Perhaps you need to be introduced to Jay Peak Resort.
Yea… that’s more snow than the mighty Colorado Rockies’ pride, Vail Resort generally sees in a season. No joke! Oh, did we mention that a storm blew in on April 15th and dropped another 7″ of snow on top of their already impressive spring base? Oh… did we mention they opened The Pump House, an on-mountain indoor water park complete with water slides, wave pool, surf pool, and a lazy river?!?
There’s definitely a reason to be proud of the East Coast snow scene. With more than 20 glades and chutes, Jay Peak offers the best tree-skiing in North America. Vermont’s only aerial tram transports up to 60 skiers and riders to the summit in just 7 minutes while the “Flyer” is the longest (7500 ft.) and fastest quad chair lift in the East! Now get up to Jay Peak and represent!
Jay Peak Weekend Includes:
• 3 Days away Friday-Sunday at Jay Peak Resort, Right on the Canadian Border of VT
• 2 nights Lodging at the New Jay Peak Stateside Hotel
• 2 Days Lift Tickets at Jay Peak (1/2 Day Lift Ticket Friday Optional)
• Complimentary continental breakfast Saturday and Sunday
• Late night shenanigans at the Foundry Pub & Grill
• Opportunity to taste Vermont’s most exclusive “On-Mountain Only” Long Trail Brew, Jay Peak Tram Ale
• Charter Coach “The Fun Bus”
• Drinks, Raffles, Giveaways & More
• One Hell of a good time!!!
Jay Peak Weekend Rates:
Deposit of $99.95 Reserves Any Package
Full payment due 30 days before the trip
(All Rates are booked at double occupancy. Single occupancy is available with nominal fee, pending availability.)
Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates
Jay Peak Weekend Bus Times:
578 Atlantic Ave
(Corner of Atlantic & 4th Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Bus Departs at 2:25 am
303 Lafayette Street
(On Lafayette South of Houston)
New York, NY 10012
Bus Departs at 2:45 am