It’s the Beast of the East! With 140 trails, spanning over 750 acres and six mountains, it’s easy to see where they get the nickname, “The Beast”. It doesn’t stop there; Killington doesn’t just make do with the 250 inches of annual snowfall Mother Nature throws at her. Killington invested in 600 acres of snowmaking to make sure they’re open top to bottom in November, weeks before you sit down for that Thanksgiving Turkey dinner! The snow’s continued to be the most consistent in the East, making Killington the ideal destination for early season trips to the mountain.
No matter what skill level, you’ll love Killington’s diverse terrain. You’ve got your pick of groomers, bumps, steeps and trees. Their five terrain parks include a 500 foot Superpipe and the only “Burton Stash” on the East coast.
As if that’s not enough, you’ll be hard pressed to find better night life anywhere in Vermont! After a long day on the hill you’ll have your pick of great après ski specials, conveniently located in the lodges and on the access roads. When it’s time to shake down the infamous Wobbly Barn, call the Wobbly Wagon shuttle to get you to and from the party safely!
Since Killington does their best to open first and close last on the east – we do our best to ride the first and the last days of snow on the east with early and late season trips to “The Beast” – Come join us!
Killington Day Trip Includes:
• Day Trip out of the city and up to the VT mountains
• All area lift ticket at Killington MT (rental, lesson, & transit only packages also available)
• Charter Coach Bus round trip transportation
• Snack (usually a CLIF Bar), snow sport videos, movies, refreshments & sporadic raffles
• Great people & One hell of a good time!!!
Killington Regular Season Day Trip Rates:
Killington Special Holiday Day Trip Rates:
Killington Day Trip Bus Times:
578 Atlantic Ave Brooklyn
(Corner of Atlantic & 4th Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Bus Departs at 3:00am
The North Face (UWS)
(Broadway & 73rd)
New York, Ny 10023
Bus departs at 3:40 am
Union Square (NW of UNSQ Park)
41 Union Square West
(Corner of 17th St & Broadway)
New York, Ny 10003
Bus Departs at 3:20am
All our Killington buses are scheduled to depart from the Snowshed Lodge at approx. 5pm barring any unforeseen issue, or change in planning. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we may have to leave slightly after 5pm if our arrival to the mountain is delayed. We ask all our guests to return to the bus at approx 4:30-4:45pm to prepare for this timely departure.
• Although it is impossible to predict exactly what time our buses will return to NYC due to weather, traffic, and other unforeseen travel variables, we generally expect the buses to return to the area between 9:30-10:30pm.
• Note, early and late season Killington buses may depart from the K1 lodge and the arrival and departure times may vary due to lift operation times.