The Lake Tahoe Experience Description:
Come join us for more powder than you can imagine, a majestic landscape,and a nightlife that’ll keep you moving as fast on the scene as you are on the mountain. A destination extremely close to our heart, you’ll find out why Tahoe has become an OvR tradition.
At Tahoe you don’t just get one, but four mountains to explore… And good luck deciding which one you like best! We choose these mountains for their awe inspiring terrain as well as their diversity. How is it possible that they’re all a part of the same mountain range? This truly is “The Best of the West”
The Lake Tahoe Experience Includes:
• 7 days in Lake Tahoe, CA/NV
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From Newark Airport
• 5 Lift Tickets at 4 major resorts Heavenly, Kirkwood, Sierra-at-Tahoe, and Squaw
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From Reno airport, transit between mountains, etc.
• Lodging at The Heavenly Inn (Right in the South Lake Tahoe Village)
• Some of the best winter weather in the world, casinos, breweries, good people, and one hell of a good time
South Lake Tahoe – Lake Tahoe, CA
The Lake Tahoe Experience Rates
Deposit of $499.95 Reserves Any Package
The Lake Tahoe Experience Dates:
Four different Mountains, One hell of a good time!
Saturday Mar. 15th – Friday Mar. 21st, 2014
The Lake Tahoe Experience Flight Times:
Flight Schedule (Approx., Subject to Change):
NYC–> Lake Tahoe, Saturday Mar. 15th
• Depart Newark Airport: 6:20am (Be at airport 4:30am latest) United Flight #UA1678 –> SFO (Approx 3 hour layover in SFO)
• Depart SFO: 1:02pm United Flight #UA6286 –> Reno / Lake Tahoe airport arriving approx. 2:01pm
• We will put together a shuttle service from Midtown NYC to/from Airport TBA
• Bus Transfer set up for transit from airport –> The Heavenly Inn – South Lake Tahoe, CA
Lake Tahoe –> NYC, Friday Mar. 21st
• Bus Transfer departing The The Heavenly Inn 10:30am (Don’t be late) –> Reno Airport
• Depart RNO: 2:31pm United Flight #UA6453 –> LAX (Appox a 40 min. layover – “Walk to the gate layover”)
• Depart LAX: 4:41pm United Flight #UA220 –> Newark airport arriving approx. 12:43am
Aptly named for its indescribable scenery, Heavenly resort overlooks the sapphire waters of Lake Tahoe and straddles the California-Nevada border. Shredding two states in one day is cool enough, but you’ll also discover the most diverse terrain in Tahoe.
A long and windy picturesque mountain road takes you to a part of Lake Tahoe that’s known for the lightest, driest and most plentiful snowfall in the region. And with over 600 inches of snowfall annually (that’s 50 feet people, in case you wanted a little help with the math!) Kirkwood boasts “hair-raising cornices, cliffs and the most high-angle grooming” in the Tahoe; you’re sure to get your steep fix here. But with a great variety of beginner and intermediate terrain as well, even beginners will come to love this mountain.
With 2000 skiable acres and a 2000 foot vertical drop, you might not think of Sierra as a “small” mountain, but the draw is undeniable. This local’s secret gem easily hides Tahoe’s, if not the country’s best glades! And as for freestyle terrain, all of the mountains have a terrain park, but you’ll be hard pressed to find a better one than the park at Sierra.
This place is big… I mean 4,000 acres BIG! With wide open trails, cliffs and bowls this mountain is nothing less than sick! Squaw is an experience unlike any other in the US. The best part is you don’t have to be advanced to appreciate the high altitude views; beginner and intermediate areas are sprinkled all over the mountain, including at the peak (don’t worry; you can take the tram back down.) And for those of you looking to test your limits, at Squaw, black diamond is the least difficult terrain you’ll find for advanced shredding.