MT Bachelor Description:
A warm, inviting mountain getaway with a cosmopolitan appeal is what you’ll find when you arrive in the friendly town of Bend, Oregon. Majestic, snow-capped peaks adorn the high-desert skyline, making for some of the best weather in Oregon—think sun-drenched days and cool nights—along with endless options for plenty of play time. The local weather sets up MT Bachelor for classic bluebird POW days on the regular.
Dubbed the “outdoor playground of the West” for a thousand good reasons, Bend is world famous for both its outdoor pursuits and pristine beauty. You can catch an art exhibit, dine at an award-winning restaurant, spoil yourself at one of the many spas, or trek the legendary Bend Ale Trail, the largest beer trail in the West. ?
Mt. Bachelor formed as a dormant volcano between 11,000 and 15,000 years ago, and stands today as a true giant that reaches high into the Oregon sky. The dry climate of Central Oregon assures that the 462 inches of annual snowfall on Mount Bachelor is light and fluffy, perfect for carving flawless S turns or learning to ski or snowboard. The resort offers 3,683 acres of terrain, 3,365 feet of vertical drop and extremely diverse runs ranging from double black diamonds to easy green runs for first-timers. With one of the fastest lift systems in the west and the comforts of some of the best lodging with casual dinning and retail, it’s no wonder Conde Nast Travel named Bachelor one of the top 50 Ski Resorts in North America for 12 years in a row, and MSN.com ranked it in the top 10.
MT Bachelor MLK Weekend Includes:
• 6 days in Legendary Bend, Oregon at MT Bachelor Resort
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From Newark Airport (EWR) – Redmond/Bend Airport (RDM)
• 4 of 6 Days Lift Tickets at MT Bachelor Resort
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From Redmond/Bend Airport airport, town shuttle also provided
• Lodging at Double Tree Hotel right in downtown Bend, Oregon “The playground of the west”
• The Peak of Epic Terrain, some of the world’s best snow, good people, and one hell of a good time
MT Bachelor Rates
Deposit of $499.95 Reserves Any Package
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
(All Rates are booked at double occupancy – Due to Covid precaution, this requires you travel with someone you know or agree to share a room. Single occupancy is available with nominal fee, pending availability.)
MT Bachelor MLK Weekend Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttle out in Oregon to take you to and from the airport.
NYC–> Bend, Oregon Thu. Jan. 14th
• Depart Newark Airport United Flight 2444 7:40am (Be at airport 5:40am latest) — Arriving in Denver approx. 9:55am
• Depart Denver Airport United Flight 5534 11:15am — Arriving in Redmond, Oregon approx. 12:50pm
• Shuttle service will take us directly from the airport to the Double Tree Hotel
Bend, Oregon –> NYC, Tue. Jan. 19th
• Shuttle service will take us directly from the Double Tree Hotel to the airport, Departing hotel at 10:30am
• Depart Redmond/Bend United Flight 5771 1:07pm — Arriving in Denver Airport approx. 4:28pm
• Depart Denver Airport United Flight 719 5:16pm — Arriving in Newark Airport approx. 11:05pm