Utah Red-eye Weekend at Snowbird Description:
If you’re looking to get away to a bigger mountain, but can only spare the weekend…
If you can’t wait for the east coast to freeze up…
If you’re not ready to let go in April when the snow starts to melt on the east coast…
If you’re wondering what is going on out in Utah then you need to join us for…
The Red-eye Weekend at Snowbird, Utah
Come join us for the Utah experience, where snow piles up in December and lives long into May, where snow was first described as powder, and where the Saltiest Lake in the country lies in its own mysticism.
Yea… something’s going on out there – Come check it out!
Utah Red-eye Weekend at Snowbird Includes:
• 3 days at Snowbird Resort, Utah
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC
• 2.5 Days Lift Tickets at The Legendary Snowbird Resort
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From SLC airport
• Lodging at Cliff Lodge & Spa, Hot Tubs Outside, Heated Pools, SKI IN SKI OUT!!!
• Some of the best spring conditions in the world, good people, and one hell of a good time
Utah Red-eye Weekend at Snowbird Rates:
Deposit of $499.95 Reserves Any Package
Full payment due 30 days before the trip
(All Rates are booked at double occupancy. Single occupancy is available with nominal fee, pending availability.)
Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates
Utah Red-eye Weekend at Snowbird Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttle out in Utah to take you to and from the airport.
NYC–> Salt Lake City, Utah Friday Apr. 21st
• Flight departs Delta Flight #813 JFK Airport, NYC 6:30am(Be at airport 4:30am latest) –> Arriving in Salt Lake City Airport approx. 9:57am
• Private Bus Transfer set up for transit from Salt Lake City airport –> Cliff Lodge at Snowbird
Salt Lake City, Utah –> NYC Sunday Apr. 23rd
• Private Bus Transfer departing Cliff Lodge & Spa at 8:00pm (Don’t be late) –> SLC Airport
• Return flight departs SLC Airport Delta Flight #845 11:54pm –> Arriving at JFK Airport in NYC 6:20am Monday morning.
*All flights and times are subject to change due to availability at the time of booking.