Stratton Day Trip Description:
Saturday just got a whole lot better! Time to get your Stratt-on and join us for Stratturdays. You want the option to shred up some bigger and badder terrain? Then strap on your Stratt and rock out with us as we head up north for the VT “experience.”
Clever puns aside, come see why the US Open called this VT resort “home turf” for so many years. With four (6-passenger) high speed lifts with wider cars on the base to summit gondola, so you won’t waste your time standing in line. Perhaps most notable, Stratton boasts one of the best snow-making systems in VT, and backs up their riding/skiing experience with the “Best Snow Guarantee.”
Saturday not your thing? We’ve added a few Special Stratton Sundays as to not overly discriminate against all the other days of the week. It’s like Stratturday… on a Sunday!
You say you’re a park rat? Get your shred on with Stratton’s jibs, jumps, slopestyle, halfpipe and boardercross course all season long! Hot tip, you’ll need to grab Stratton’s S.E.S season pass, so be sure to get that worked out before dropping into their terrain parks.
Stratton Day Trip Includes:
• Day Trip out of the city and up to the VT mountains
• All area lift ticket at Stratton MT (rentals & transit only packages also available)
• Charter Coach Bus round trip transportation
• Snack (usually a CLIF Bar), snow sport videos, movies, refreshments & sporadic raffles
• Great people & One hell of a good time!!!
Early & Late Season Saturday Rates:
Regular Season Saturday Ratess:
Stratton MT Day Trip Bus Times:
Williamsburg, BK – Union Pool
484 Union Ave
(Corner of Meeker & Union)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Bus Departs at 3:30am
The North Face – Soho
584 Broadway B -103
(Between Houston & Prince)
New York, NY 10012
Bus Departs at 3:50am
Union Square (NW of UNSQ Park)
41 Union Square West
(Corner of 17th St & Broadway)
New York, NY 10003
Bus Departs at 4:10am
Upper East Side
150 E86th St.
(corner of 86th & Lexington Ave.)
New York, NY 10028
Bus Departs at 4:30am
All our Stratton buses are scheduled to depart from the Welcome Center at approx. 5pm barring any unforeseen issue, or change in planning. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we may have to leave slightly after 5pm if our arrival to the mountain is delayed. We ask all our guests to return to the bus at approx. 4:30-4:45pm to prepare for this timely departure.
• Although it is impossible to predict exactly what time our buses will return to NYC due to weather, traffic, and other unforeseen travel variables, we generally expect the buses to return to the area between 9:15-10:15pm.
• Arrival and departure times may vary due to lift operation times.