TAP® New York Craft Beer & Food Festival Description:
TAP® New York Craft Beer & Food Festival is back and better than ever at it’s new home of Bethel Woods Center for the Arts!
With the encouragement and support of New York State brewers, guest breweries, cooking demonstrations, Bethel Woods, and all the beer lovers from New York and beyond, TAP® New York is proudly the longest running beer and food festival in New York State at 23 years strong.
TAP® New York & Bethel Woods are honored to present the best beers New York has to offer. For those thinking of joining us for the first time, it is important to know that the festival is not just about beer. It’s a great day away in the Catskills with live music, beer-friendly food, good times, great people… and of course beer.
In addition to unlimited sampling from 100 of the state’s finest breweries and all-you-can-eat food (yes, that means corndogs!), your ticket to TAP® New York includes a can’t-miss performance by The Wallflowers (Saturday, May 21) or Almost Queen (Sunday, May 22).
Join us at the site of the original 1969 Woodstock festival in Bethel, NY for a two-day beer festival showcasing hand-crafted beers in New York State featuring live music by The Wallflowers, Almost Queen & more!
TAP® New York Craft Beer & Food Festival Includes:
• Day Pass to TAP® New York Craft Beer & Food Festival
• Access to 100 breweries from across the state placed throughout the beautiful Bethel Woods campus
• Unlimited sampling from more than 200 carefully-crafted beers
• All-you-can-eat food court (with additional food offerings available for purchase)
• Live music all day with not-to-miss performances from The Wallflowers and The Nude Party (Saturday) and Almost Queen and Black Dog (Sunday)
• Mechanical Bull Rides from Ma and Pa’s Mechanical Bull Rides
• Roundtrip Transportation on “The Fun Bus” – We’ll be your Designated Driver!
• Transit Featuring Comfy Seats, Airconditioning, Bathrooms, & Entertainment
• Free refreshments (The Cold Delicious Kind)
• One hell of a good time!!!