Whistler Week Description:
After years of trips to Whistler and all over the world, it’s pretty clear to us that this amazing resort ranks right up there at the top of the list. Whistler is on the money all the time! OvRride Whistler has still to this day never had gone off as a powderless experience. Turns out the hype is the truth!!! That’s why we’ve incorporated Whistler into our annual calendar.
Do we need to say much more than… THIS IS THE BEST MOUNTAIN RESORT IN THE WORLD!?!
If there’s one trip not to be missed this year, then this is that trip. Come join us for the annual excursion in British Columbia. All ability levels are welcome.
If you’re looking for a reason to set this trip apart from others, how about this… the nightlife is just as legendary as the terrain!!!
There should be No Winter Without Whistler!!!
Whistler Week Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttle out in British Columbia to take you to and from the airport.
NYC–> Whistler, Wednesday Feb. 28th
• Depart LaGuardia Airport Air Canada Flight #8639 3:30pm (Be at airport 1:30pm latest) –> Arriving in Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl Airport approx. 4:56pm
• Depart Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl Airport Air Canada Flight #311 6:20pm –> Arriving in Vancouver, BC approx. 8:55pm
• Private Bus Transfer set up for transit from Vancouver Airport –> Glacier Condos
Whistler –> NYC, Monday Mar. 4th
• Private Bus Transfer departing Glacier Condos at 5:00am (Don’t be late) –> Vancouver Intl Airport
• Depart Vancouver Airport: Air Canada Flight #304 9:25am –> Arriving in Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl Airport approx. 5:05pm
• Depart Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl Airport Air Canada Flight #8644 6:40pm –> Arriving in LaGuardia Airport approx. 8:12pm
Whistler Week Includes:
• 6 days in Whistler, British Columbia
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From New York Area Airports
• 4-Day Lift Tickets at The Legendary Whistler/Blackcomb Resort
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From Vancouver airport
• 5 nights lodging at Glacier Condos, Private Hot Tubs Outside, Heated Pools (Right at the Base of the Village)
• Some of the best winter weather in the world, breweries, good people and one hell of a good time!!!
Whistler Week Rates
(All rooms are booked to max occupancy, although other arrangements may be available for a nominal fee)
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
Deposit of $499.95 Reserves Any Package
25% of Remaining Balance due December 1st
50% of Remaining Balance due January 1st
75% of Remaining Balance due February 1st
Full payment due March 1st