Early Season Calendar is UP! And we’re celebrating by hooking you up…
Ready to start planning your first day on the snow for 2012/2013? Good news… now you can! You’ve earned it… all those snow dances you’ve been doing are working! Not only is the West coast already getting snow, but we’re anticipating an extra snowy winter right here on the East coast.
Our Day trip program will start on December 1st with the first bus heading to Stratton on Saturday and Mount Snow on Sunday 12/2.
We know you’re just as excited to start shredding as we are! That’s why we’re offering a 10% discount on every day trip 12/1-12/31 if you book before Nov 7st! Coupon expiration date has been extended due to hurricane Sandy recovery- make sure you’re on the email list to get yours!
Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- Stratton “Straturdays” Every Saturday Starting on 12/1
- Mt Snow Sundays Every Sunday starting on 12/2, plus Thursday 12/27 (holiday break)
- Hunter Every Saturday and Sunday starting on 12/8 plus Tuesday 12/24
- Windham Wednesday every Wednesday starting 12/25 (Merry Christmas!)
- Weekends trips to Killington are also up! Details on the Winter Trip Details page.