What’s Happening on the Mountain Dec. 23rd – 29th
- December, Friday 27th: Ladies Only Demo Day
- December, Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th: Snowball Benefit Dinner-Dance
- December, Saturday 28th: Coors Beer Promo
- December, Friday 27th: Taste of Vermont
– Stop by the Vermont Fresh Cafe from 2:00-4:00 p.m. to sample Vermont’s own Cabot Cheese.
- December, Friday 27th: VINS Raptor Encounter
– Join us for a special interactive raptor encounter with Vermont Institute of Natural Science (VINS).
- December, Saturday 28th: Taste of Vermont
– Stop by the Vermont Fresh Cafe from 2:00-4:00 p.m. to sample the local products from Salsa From The Gut.
- December, Sunday 29th: Animal Tracking Program
– Animal Tracking by the Nature Museum at Grafton.
- December, Sunday 29th: Torchlight Parade & Fireworks
– Join us as our Mount Snow Ski & Snowboard School instructors will descend the Canyon ski trail in a beautiful torchlight glow. Immediately following we’ll light up the sky with a huge fireworks display. The festivities kick off at 5:30pm. The best place to watch our instructors descend Canyon is between the Clocktower and the Cape House.