What’s Happening on the Mountain Apr. 5th – 6th
- Saturday – April 5th, 2014: Pondskimming Contest and Beach Bash
– Hunter’s annual Pondskimming Contest and Beach Bash is on for Saturday, April 5th. Come on out for an outrageously good time as contestants try to skim across a pond without getting too wet.
- Saturday – April 5th, 2014: Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge
– The BMMC is back! The competition heats up on Saturday as 200 amateur bumpers take to the slopes of Outer Limits to battle it out for top honors. The top 32 men and 16 women will return to compete in a head-to-head competition on Sunday. Participants run a dual course with sudden death format; only the winners advance.
- Sunday – April 6th, 2014: Glade-iator
– The Glade-iator competition is a mogul skiing contest on the soft bumps of the legendary Ripcord, one of the steepest trails in the east! Competitors will show off their bump and jump skills and will be judged on a combination of time, form, line, and aerial maneuvers off one of our two jumps (option of small or large). This is also one of the best spectator events of the year, complete with sun, snow and a cash BBQ & Bud Light bar. Ripcord will be closed to the public, so the best way to get there is to take River Run from the top of the Canyon Express lift.
OvR hopes to see you soon on the mountain.
«OvR – The #1 Source on East Coast Snowboarding»