Take a quick hop across the pond and experience big mountain riding unlike anywhere in the world! This winter we’re getting after the Alps like never before!!! The legendary Chamonix Valley does not disappoint. Along with the rich european culture, cuisine, and EPIC views, the quality of the snow and terrain options are next level! From mellow beginner zones to strapping on a harness and dropping into Valle Blanche OvRride Chamonix is an instant classic and annual addition to our calendar. It’s Europe’s most renowned ski/snowboard destination, combining the French, Swiss & Italian Alps!
Riders and skiers worldwide arrive every winter in search of epic powder, untouched terrain, and this spectacular scenery spanning across this incredibly diverse European cultural zone. When you OvRride Chamonix, you’ll be taking it all in!
Come join us for a well-rounded Alps sampler!!! France, Switzerland & Italy, It’s time to OvRride The Alps!!!
With 410km of riding trails, the world’s most epic backcountry (one of the main reasons it boasts two stops on the Freeride World Tour), and rocking Alpine-style après-ski, there’s no wonder it’s been considered at the top of its class amongst European resorts.
So you can maximize your powder days, we’ll be hooking you up with a 6-day Mont Blanc unlimited pass, giving you access to every lift in the Chamonix Valley, as well as access to ski resorts in Verbier, Switzerland and Courmayeur, Italy.
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC (No Air Package Available)
• Shuttle Transportation to/from and in between airports & resorts
• 7 days & 6 nights in the Chamonix region of France (includes all breakfasts & dinners)
• 6 Days Mont-Blanc Unlimited Lift Pass with access to 10 ski areas across 3 countries (France, Italy, Switzerland)
• 6 nights lodging in the center of Chamonix village with easy access to lifts & nightlife
• Access to Alpine Spas & Hot Tubs
• Free Ride on the Alpine Luge coaster once per day
• The quintessential European Alps Experience… one hell of a good time
OvRride Chamonix and take it to the next level this winter!!!
Lodging and Accommodations Mountainside in Chamonix!
While in Chamonix, we will be staying in a mountain side hotel, located right in the middle of Chamonix Village providing quick access to all the lifts, bars, and restaurants you can handle in a European Week!
• Full service spa (complete with facial, body, and aromatherapy)
• Sauna & Steam Room
• Daily Breakfast & Dinners, including locally curated meals
• Slopeside Lift Service
• Short walk to restaurants, shops, bars & shuttles to get you anywhere in the Chamonix Valley
• Saturday February 26th – Flight leaves from NYC to Geneva, Switzerland
• Sunday February 27th – Depart for Chamonix Resort / Check into mountainside accommodations & enjoy welcome dinner and drinks (If you’re looking to get after it… head straight to lift and get that extra day in!)
• Monday February 28th – Ride/Ski the Twin peaks of Brevent and Flegere, one of the most picturesque spots in the Alps, aprés ski at Chambre 9, then enjoy the local flavor at night
• Tuesday March 1st – Ride/Ski the beautiful tree-lined French and Swiss border Les Houches, aprés ski, then enjoy the local flavor at night
• Wednesday March 2nd – Ride/Ski the glacier at The Grands Montels aprés ski, then enjoy the local flavor at night
• Thursday March 3rd – Ride/Ski over to fresh powder of Verbiers, Switzerland, aprés ski, then enjoy the local flavor at night (local transportation coordinated to/from mountain)
• Friday March 4th – Ride/Ski one last day at Courmeyeur in Italy to cover the full local Alpine range, aprés ski, then enjoy the local flavor at night (local transportation coordinated to/from mountain)
• Saturday March 5th – Depart Chamonix for Geneva Airport, fly back to NYC