The 4th of July weekend is the general launch pad for the summer!!! So why not fire up the beach bus full steam? Good question, that’s why we’re taking the opportunity to fully connect and bring our beach bus crew extended service with additional pickup times, locations, activities and the always popular “Late Bus”! Join us and get into some proper summer celebrations to help ensure a safe and solid goodtime out at the beach this holiday weekend!
Here’s a few suggestions on what some of our friends at the beach are up to:
- Food by the usual KILLER vendors at Riis Park Beach Bazaar
- Drinks by the surfside bartenders of the BarZaar
- Music by Get Summered DJs Dirty Boogie, Big Victory, Edward Askew & more…
- Food by fresh off the Rippers Grill
- Drinks by the Rippers Bar crew
- Music (DJ set & Live Performance) by The Naked Heros
- Beer+Shot+Burger Specials All Weekend
- De La Mer 1981 pop up store 7/5
- Champagne and Oyster Specials 7/5
DON’T MISS THE BUS!!! Summer is starting this weekend, and we don’t want to… But we will start without you if we have to…
Remember to take advantage of the Bushwick Beach Bus Band while you’re rocking the beach too! $1 off Narragansett at participating location and a ton of other deals when you represent surfside!
Check back all summer long as we continue to add more dates, times, and options to get out to the Rockaways, Riis Park, Fort Tilden and all Surf Side parties!
«OvR – The #1 Source on East Coast Snowboarding»