Stay cool & celebrate Chill with an evening of music, food & fun.
Chill is a non-profit youth development program that provides opportunities for at-risk and underserved youth to build self-esteem and life skills through board sports. Our winter program has operated in NYC since 1998; this summer we are running our first ever Summer Surf Program in the Rockaways in collaboration with Locals and Aloha NYC Surf Schools.
In our effort to become locally self-sustainable and offer year-round programs to more deserving youth, Chill NYC is engaging in local fundraising. On August 24th, we are having our “Hot Days, Chill Nights” fundraiser at Paper Box in Williamsburg.
What’s going down?
- Drink Specials
- Backyard BBQ
- Silent Auction
- Pop-up Shops w/ DesignErica, Good Wood NYC, OvRride & Skate Brooklyn
- Live Music & DJ sets by Progress, Rocky and the Pressers, Bo Twiggs, Ben Robey of Ninjasonik
Silent auction includes items from Burton, Blades, Mike Ennen Art, Rock Paper Photo, Bent Pilates, Bark Hotdogs, York Surf, and lessons in surfing, yoga, cooking, fitness, health coaching and more.
$12 in advance, First 50 guests will get free gifts! Buy your tickets here*
Enter on Facebook and/or Instagram to win a FREE trip on the OvR Asbury Park Beach Bus!
How you ask?
- Take a pic that embodies why you need to Chill. Feel free to explain in the caption.
- Follow both OvRride and Chill NYC on Facebook or Instagram (whichever one you’re submitting to)- Don’t forget to tag us both!
- Make sure you use the hashtag #HotDaysChillNight
* Proceeds benefit Chill NYC’s programs that provide the opportunity for at-risk and underserved youth to build self-esteem and life skills through board sports.