Take advantage of the summer and lull between snowboard seasons to have some local fun!
If you’ve ever had a hankering to learn how to surf, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you. Join us for one of the newest additions to our summer program: The OvRride Beach Bus to Asbury!
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet other newbie surfers, learn from professionals in a fun and safe setting. Camp includes lessons on how to understand surfing conditions, giving the surf report, using surf forecasts, ocean safety, proper techniques, and lots of time in the water!
The adult camp is led by senior surf instructor, and OvR crew member Matt Markman. Matt’s expertise and vast knowledge of surf technique and theory provides a comprehensive program to get students started on their personal surfing journey. Form a solid foundation with surf instruction from one of the world’s most professional and dedicated surf instructors.
Spend a day down the shore with us and get the full experience- everything from the “fun” bus to all the boardwalk has to offer… including a happy hour and lunch at one of the local hangouts on the beach.
2 More dates left this summer… We’re rockin’ down the shore on Saturday 8/2 & 9/6 – join us!
- Bus transportation and beach pass. Pick-ups in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Refreshing refreshments
- All the surf videos and beach appropriate flicks you can handle
- Sun, surf and sand with all the activities that go along with it. We’ll even bring along Frisbees, volleyballs and other beach friendly accessories
- Option to take a surf lesson with one of the best surf schools around, SummerTime Surf
- All necessary Surf equipment included with any lesson
- Happy hour on the boardwalk… lunch voucher and one drink voucher
- And of course… one hell of a good time!