Check out our new home in Bushwick at 101 Wilson!
We don’t always need a grandiose event to get together in the name of snow. It’s time to throw it back to having a couple cheap beers in a neighborhood bar, watching some shred flicks and enjoying the company of fellow skiers and riders. Thanks to Pacifico and our friends at 101 Wilson Bar, we’re putting together a series of $2 beer snow nights to celebrate our community.
In their own words:
To kick things up, we’ll have some swag, a chance to win a trip to the mountains and some fresh OvRxPacifico collab gear. Swing through Thursday from 7-9pm and just by checking in you’ll be entered to win. Really though, your a winner just for rolling through!
• Next Date: Wednesday 23rd of February – 7pm-9pm, but welcome to hang later
• What?: $2 Pacificos, OvR Shred Content in a Neighborhood Bar, Prizes, High Fives & Positive Vibes
• Why?: Harness Positive Vibes of Community to Pay it Forward
• Who?: OvR Snow Community, Proceeds in part to The Hoods to Woods Foundation.
• Next: More OvR Snownights on the way, keep checking back and update yourself on the OvR Calendar.
Can’t make it out to an event? Donate by clicking here to the Hoods to Woods site, cop some gear, send some cash… Again, everyone’s a winner just by lending your support.
Cmon’ out for a cheap beer & Shred Vibes! It’s winter… embrace it!
«OvR – The #1 Source on East Coast Snowboarding»