We’re closing out Winter the same way we kicked it off – A weekend away at Killington “The Beast of the East”. It’s not that the season is over… no, no, no – We’ll be riding well into April. The real word here is that Spring is coming next weekend and with the snow Killington recently received (with more in the forecast), our Killington Winter Farewell weekend is posting an excellent venue.
The original deadline has passed but with a deposit of $144.95 you can still sign up!!!(Limited Left Space Available!)
No matter what skill level, you will love Killington’s diverse terrain. You’ve got your pick of groomers, bumps, steeps and trees. Five terrain parks including a 500 foot Superpipe and the only Burton Stash on the East coast. Killington’s reputation has made it home of the 2011 and 2012 Dew Tour as well as the Grand Prix.
If that’s not enough, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better night life anywhere in Vermont! After a long day on the hill you’ll want to warm up, right? You’ll have your pick of places for great après ski specials, conveniently located in the lodges and on the access roads. And when it’s time to shake down the infamous Wobbly Barn, call a shuttle and get there, safely and just in time for the party!
OvR keeps the party going into the wee hours at the Hostel Tevere. Home of one of the rockin-est Vermont bars and THE BEST breakfast menu you’ll find. The Hostel accommodations are fun, comfortable and friendly.
• 3 Days away Friday- Sunday, at The Mountain Green Condos
• 2 Days lift tickets at Killington Resort “The Beast in the East”
• Saturday night shenanigans at the Wobbly Barn
• Reservation opportunities for the best breakfast in all VT (Tevere Toast)
• Charter Coach “The Fun Bus”
• Food included for the return trip to make our exit smooth & fast
• Drinks, Raffles, Giveaways & More
• One Hell of a good time!!!