We just can’t let go… OvR is still riding…
If snow melts into the rivers then we’ll just follow and ride it there. Enter – Whitewater Rafting Season. Our last June trip was INSANE, and there’s no reason to think this year’s will be any different. In fact, this year’s trip might be a record setter for big water!
Join us Friday June 5th – Sunday June 7th!!!
With the great snow season extending far into May, and the big melt just beginning, the rivers have been kicking, and the reservoirs are filling up. That means bigger and badder white water than we’ve ever seen!!!
We’re heading up in the party bus to a different kind of party. We’re cabin & tent camping in the the beautiful wilderness of the Adirondacks, roasting marsh mellows over a fire and hopping in the wild waters of the Upper Hudson. (This is not your mundane float down the Delaware in PA, leave that to the Quakers)
Take an epic trip in the rolling rapids, surrounded by a truly scenic setting that hasn’t changed much since Henry Hudson named it. (This is not your Westside Highway Hudson River, leave that to the garbage barges.)
Danger, you ask?
Just the right amount. There’s enough action to get everyone stoked, but safety is clutch. We have a licensed guide in every boat familiar to the local waters, along with all the appropriate safety equipment to ensure the right kind of goodtimes.
If you’ve never joined us, what are you waiting for? No skills necessary – it’s a raft going down a river…. A bad ass river!!!
With the option to cabin camp, or break out the tents and outdoor gear, the accommodations make it easy for anyone to join us. No specific or technical gear required. This is a rafting trip and weekend of fresh mountain air specifically cultivated to satisfy all ranges of adventure and camping prowess, from the extreme novice to the extreme outdoorsman!
Details: $269.95-$299.95 Includes
- The kind of round-trip transportation that does the highway the right way (refreshments will be refreshing)
- 2 nights of cabin or tent camping in the greater Lake George/Upper Hudson region of NY State (no serious camping gear required)
- 2 days on the Whitewater Rafting on the Upper Hudson
- Access to well lit Volleyball Courts, canoes, and the cleanest camping bathrooms and showers in the game…ever
- Local creek rope swing lunacy
- Adventure Ropes Course
- Possible ride down the local legendary Otter Slide (Conditions Permitting)
- Campfires and all they entail
- Breakfast, lunch, and post River BBQs – All included
- Skate Brooklyn 78 St. Marks Place Brooklyn, NY 11217 (corner of St. Marks & 4th Ave.) 2:15pm
- REI Soho 303 Lafayette (corner of Lafayette & Houston) New York, NY – 2:30pm
- REI Paramus, NJ 2200 Bergen Town Center – on Rt 4 (parking available) – 3:15pm