You’ve been asking for it over and over… this winter, we’re answering the call. This February, we’re heading BACK TO THE ALPS!!! You’re not going to want to miss OvRride Austria, our newest big mountain tour, when we head across the Atlantic for a week of proper European mountain culture experience.
Austria is home to epic ski conditions, loads of long runs, glorious mountain peaks, and world renowned Apres-Ski. Solden Resort, on of the stops on the Ski World Cup circuit, is becoming Europe’s hot spot location, with access to glacier skiing, 150 km of ski trails, and a youthful nightlife that is the perfect complement to a day crushing tons of fresh powder.
Come join us for this EPIC European Excursion!!! It’s time we got back to the Alps… It’s time to OvRride Austria!!!
While in Solden, we will be staying in a modern, 3 star hotel, chock full of Austrian allure, a wellness spa, and a short walking distance to bars, restaurants, and lifts to the top of the mountain.
Since we always pull out all the stops, our trip will also roll through Munich, Germany for a day and night in one of Europe’s most happening cities. We’ll tour through the beautiful city, rich in German culture and pride, settle into a comfy local accommodation, then head out for the nightlife. Get ready for lederhosen, foot stomping, accordion jamming good times in one of Deutschland’s world famous beer gardens. Care to challenge yourself to take down… DAS BOOT?
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC via Newark Airport (No Airfare Package Available)
• Shuttle Transportation to/from and in between airports & resorts
• 1 day & nights in Munich, Germany
• 6 days & nights at SØLDEN Resort, Austria (includes all breakfasts & dinners)
• 5 Days Lift Tickets at SØLDEN Resort, Austria (Lifts tickets also offer access to additional area resorts)
• The quintessential European Alps Experience… one hell of a good time
Lodging and Accommodations Slopeside at SØLDEN!
• Full service spa (complete with facial, body, and aroma therapy)
• Sauna & Steam Room
• Daily Breakfast & Dinners, including locally curated meals
• Slopeside Lift Service
• Short walk to restaurants, shops, bars & “Freizeit Arena” (adventure pool, spa, bowling & more)
• Pfiff bar, Local Apres scene right in the hotel
• Friday February 6th – Flight Leaves from NYC to Munich, Germany
• Saturday February 7th – Arrive in Munich, Tour city, check into Munich accommodations & enjoy Germany nightlife
• Sunday February 8th – Depart for SØLDEN Resort / Check into slopeside accommodations & enjoy Austrian nightlife
• Monday February 9th – SØLDEN Resort by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Tuesday February 10th – SØLDEN Resort by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Wednesday February 11th – SØLDEN Resort by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Thursday February 12th – SØLDEN Resort by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Friday February 13th – SØLDEN Resort by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Saturday February 14th – Depart SØLDEN for Munich Airport, fly back to NYC