It’s about that time… We’re kicking off the season the right way… This year we’ll not only celebrating all things snow, but we’ll also be raising money for Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts via Waves for Water and Small Water.
Here are the details for what will be the biggest kick-off OvR has ever had the pleasure of kicking off…
- NYC’s only premiere of Standard Films’ shred flick 2112 at 9PM (watch the trailer below!)
- Raffle prizes from Nike Snowboarding, Burton, Shut Skateboards, Patagonia, Brooklyn Collective, Celsius, GoodWood, Elm Clothing, Giro Helmets, Standard Films, Blades, Mt Everest, Homage and Skate Brooklyn... and MORE!
- Live band and DJ’s to keep you snow dancing all night long
- Food trucks will be stationed outside the venue for your belly-filling needs. Proceeds will also go to OvRcome Sandy Relief Efforts
- Purchase raffle tickets to enter to win prizes: $3 for 1, $10 for 4, $20 for 10 … An optional door donation gets you bonus tickets
- Drink specials:
- Open bar Lagunitas and vodka from 8PM-9 PM
- Drink specials from beer and liquor sponsors… All. Night. Long… including $3 PBR and $7 shot + PBR with more announced on Saturday
You can also get to the SRB by taking the F train to 4th Ave or the R train to Prospect Ave.