If you’re looking for the best snow in the world, you just might find it in Japan. It’s time to take East Coast to the FAR East Coast!!!
It’s the final frontier for OvRride. You asked for it… so you got it… We’re heading to Japan to take in the rich local culture, the elegant unique vistas, and featherlight wordclass champagne powder. To ensure the most authentic and comprehensive experience, we’re teaming up with NYT Snow – The Best Reps in the New York – Japan connection.
Don’t Miss this Epic Excursion! If you can’t go to Japan every year… this is the year to do it, OvR & NYT Snow 2014!
When OvRride does Japan, you can be sure we do it right. We’re putting together several options to see as much as we can and hit the best resorts in the region. The majority of our stay will be in Hokkaido, the most northern Japanese Island, which receives some of the world’s heaviest snowfall. Assuring the right trip for everyone, we’ve got several options: 11-day or 6-day packages including Hokkaido, Tokyo and optional Backcountry tours.
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC via JFK (No Airfare Package Available)
• 3 days & nights at Rusutsu Resort, Hokkaido (Breakfasts included)
• Access to Rusutsu Hot Springs
• 3 days & nights at Niseko Resort, Hokkaido (Breakfasts included)
• Shuttle Transportation to/from and in between airports & resorts
• 5 Days Lift Tickets at Rusutsu & Niseko Resorts, Hokkaido (optional 6th day additional)
• 6 nights lodging, 3 nights Rusutsu Resort Tower Suite and 3 nights Owashi Lodge
• 2 Days & 3 Nights in Tokyo, Japan (Lodging additional, but arranged)
• The quintessential Japanese Powder Experience… one hell of a good time
Lodging and Accommodations at the Best of Japan!
Rusutsu Resort Luxury Tower Suites
At Rusutsu, we’ll be staying at the Rusutsu Resort Luxury Tower Suites complete with amenities second to none:
•Full service spa (complete with facial, body, and aroma therapy)
•World famous Hot Springs
•Indoor wavepool featuring a 100m aqua-coaster
•Owashi Lodge in Niseko Hirafu Village
•At Niseko we’ll be staying right in the Niseko Hirafu Village, and its all about location- Right at the base of the lift access
Short walk to restaurants, shops & bars.
•Mix of private rooms and communal spaces promotes great social atmosphere
Shirakabaso in Asahidake, Backcountry Lodge
During the Backcountry Tour, while in Daisetsuzan we’ll be staying at Shirakabaso in Asahidake:
Indoor and Outdoor Onsen (All natural Spring baths)
Access to some of the best backcountry powder in the world
Shinbashi Tokyu Inn – Tokyo
I doubt Tokyo needs much description or introduction.
If you decide to stay-over in Tokyo, we’re offering the opportunity for you to book wherever you please. If you’d like us to arrange your lodging, we’ll be staying at the Shinbashi Tokyu Inn.
You’ll be right in the mix to explore a few days in Tokyo and experience one of the world’s most happening cities.
We will be organizing some Tokyo related “Must See” lists closer to date.
If you decide to apply for a job, move into an apartment, and start a new life in Japan… we’ll understand.
• Friday February 14th – Flight Leaves from NYC to Tokyo, Japan
• Saturday February 15th – Arrive in Tokyo, Connect Flight to Hokkaido, Check into Rusutsu
• Sunday February 16th – Ride Rusutsu by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Monday February 17th – Ride Rusutsu by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Tuesday February 18th – Ride Rusutsu by day / shuttle and check into Niseko Hirafu village
• Wednesday February 19th – Free day in Niseko / Explore the local flavor at night
• Thursday February 20th – Ride Niseko by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Friday August 21st – Ride Niseko by day / Shuttle to Chitose Airport, Depart for Tokyo
• Saturday February 22nd – Free Day in Tokyo – (lodging additional, but arranged)
• Sunday February 23rd – Free Day in Tokyo – (lodging additional, but arranged)
• Monday February 24th – Morning in Tokyo, Flight departs for NYC 11am
Above is the 11 Day Tour & Tokyo Package Details Options for 11 day Tour & Backcountry Package, 6 Day Tour and variations of all of the above with no airfare or airfare organized from other locations outside of NYC are also available. Please email info@OvRride.com to make you reservation.