Nobody does south like OvRride… looking to head south? We’re going way south, so far down its still winter. We’ll be setting off for Argentina in August for the quintessential South American experience.
Ride South America’s best powder… thru bamboo… while condors fly overhead. It’s Summer Upside-down!!!
Argentina is known for its beautiful Patagonia region and Bariloche is right at the center focus. You’ll never find this mix of epic mountain terrain, mellow powder rollers, restaurants, nightclubs, and a happening local scene. This is truly the most friendly foreign destination where OvRride travels. Don’t miss this epic excursion!
- LAN Airlines Flight leaving JFK Airport Friday evening, August 12th
- Leave Buenos Aires to Bariloche Sunday, August 14th
- Departing from the Bariloche hotel to the airport Saturday, August 20th
We arrive in Buenos Aires on Saturday and check into Buenos Aires Hotel. This is our chance to check out the city, grab some dinner and take in the nightlife. Don’t forget, we have a flight to catch Sunday morning to Bariloche.
We’ll be staying in Bariloche’s best local lodging, Club Del Cerro . The apartments at Villa are modern and a short walk from the lift. On the premises you’ll have access to a pool, hot tub, restaurant and the most comfortable quarters at the mountain.
You’re not going to want to leave. If you stay we can always come visit and crash at your place next year…
Nightlife in Argentina
If you’re looking for a good time out on the town, Bariloche will not disappoint. The bars and clubs both on the resort and downtown are rocking until the sun comes up. If it’s a party you’re looking for… you’ll find it. If a quieter stroll around is more your speed, the downtown area is a great walk with shops, restaurants, cafes with a quaint European feel. You won’t find a more inviting group of locals.
Bariloche boasts some of the best snow conditions in South America. There’s enough diverse terrain to cater to any level: Smooth well kept groomers, trees flush with powder, and wide open back country bowls. Hike up the CAT track to ride the mountains namesake “de Catedral”.
You’ll appreciate some of the most diverse terrain in South America. Steeps? You got em! Above the tree line, below the tree line, in the trees… Check! Check! & Check! Mellow cruisers? Yup, got that too. There’s really just about nothing Bariloche doesn’t have… well except you maybe, so get down there!
- Friday August 12th – Flight Leaves from NYC to Santiago Chile.
- Saturday August 13th arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Sunday August 14th – Leave Buenos Aires for Bariloche. Check into Club del Cerro
- Monday August 15th – Ride Bariloche by day / Explore the local flavor at night
- Tuesday August 16th – Ride Bariloche by day / Explore the local flavor at night
- Wednesday August 17th – Ride Bariloche by day / Explore the local flavor at night
- Thursday August 18th – Ride Bariloche by day / Explore the local flavor at night
- Friday August 19th – Ride Bariloche by day / Explore the local flavor at night
- Saturday August 20th – Shuttle to the airport leaves at 9am SHARP!