Turns out… JAPAN HAS THE BEST SNOW IN THE WORLD!!! No joke… we challenge anyone to prove otherwise! We’ve now been shredding the better part of a decade in Hokkaido… it never stops snowing and the powder piles up by the foot all day, and all night!!! This is NO JOKE! You have to see this for yourself!
You asked for it… so you got it… We’re heading back to Japan to take in the rich local culture, the elegant unique vistas, and featherlight word-class champagne powder. To ensure the most authentic and comprehensive experience, we’ve again teamed up with NYT Snow – The Best Reps in the New York – Japan connection.
Don’t Miss this Epic Excursion! Get to Japan every year… it will change your on-snow life! Start that life this year and join OvRride and NYT Snow in Japan 2023 – The FAR East Coast!
Now that Japan has become an annual destination for OvRride, we know exactly how to do it right. We’ve streamlined our itinerary to ensure we see as much as we can, hit the best resorts in the region, and maximize our time on the Far East Coast.
The majority of our stay will be in Hokkaido, the most northern Japanese Island, which receives the world’s heaviest snowfall recorded annually – FACT!.
Assuring the right trip for everyone, we’ve included an optional backcountry tour in the Asahidake Region of Hokkaido… the north of that northern island. Instead of heading to Niseko when we depart Rusutsu, our backcountry tour will depart for 2 nights & 2 Days of riding in the backcountry before joining our group in Niseko for a night & day in that region. Rounding out our comprehensive Japanese Experience, we’ve built into our trip an inclusive 2 Day & 3 Nights in Tokyo
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC via JFK (No Airfare Package Available)
• 2 days & 2 nights at Rusutsu Resort, Hokkaido
• Access to Rusutsu Hot Springs
• 2 days & 2 nights at Niseko Resort, Hokkaido
• Shuttle Transportation to/from and in between airports, hotels & resorts
• 5 Days Lift Tickets at Rusutsu, Furano & Niseko Resorts, Hokkaido
• 6 nights lodging in Hokkaido, 2 nights Rusutsu Resort Tower Suite & 2 nights at Lodge Koropokkuru
• Optional Backcountry Tour Addition, 2 nights & 2 Days Shirakabaso Lodge in Asahidake (substitutes 2 of the Niseko Day/Nights) & 1 night at Lodge Koropokkuru in Niseko
• 2 Days & 3 Nights in Tokyo, Japan (Lodging & Transportation to/from Hotel Included)
• The quintessential Japanese Powder Experience… one hell of a good time.
Lodging and Accommodations at the Best Mix of Japan!
Rusutsu Resort Luxury Tower Suites
At Rusutsu, we’ll be staying at the Rusutsu Resort Luxury Tower Suites complete with amenities second to none.
• Full service spa (complete with facial, body, and aroma therapy)
• World famous Hot Springs (Indoor and Outdoor Onsen)
• Indoor wavepool featuring a 100m aqua-coaster
• Daily Luxury Breakfast Buffet
• Ski Lockers with book warming area & compressed air blower to clean your equipment
Lodge Koropokkuru in Niseko Hirafu Village
At Niseko we’ll be staying right in the Niseko Hirafu Village, and its all about location – right at the base of the mountain’s lift access!
• Traditional Japanese Tatami Rooms, complete with tatami beds and tea set
• Short walk to restaurants, shops & bars.
• Mix of private rooms and communal spaces promotes great social atmosphere
Shinbashi Tokyu Inn
While in Tokyo, We’ll be staying right in the heart of the city
I doubt Tokyo needs much description or introduction, just take whatever your perception of it is and add a heaping scoop of awesome!
While in Tokyo, we’ll be lodging at the Shinbashi Tokyu Inn. The rooms are quaint and european style, but the location is what its all about. We’ll be right in the mix to maximize our few days in Tokyo and experience one of the world’s most happening cities.
If you decide to apply for a job, move into an apartment, and start a new life in Japan… we’ll understand.