After rocking the Austrian Alps for many winters, we learned a few things. The mountains are beautiful, the powder is world class, and the aprés party is second to none! For Winter 2024, we're heading BACK TO THE AUSTRIAN ALPS!!! You're not going to want to miss OvRride Austria when we head across the Atlantic for a week of proper European mountain culture experience.
Austria is home to epic ski conditions, loads of long runs, glorious mountain peaks, and world renowned Aprés-Ski. Solden Resort, one of the stops on the Ski World Cup circuit, is quickly becoming Europe’s hot spot location, with access to glacier skiing, 150 km of ski trails, and a youthful nightlife that is the perfect complement to a day crushing tons of fresh powder. During one year's trip, the resort played host to Daniel Craig, James Bond movie, Spectre... Look out for some OvRride crew in the background!!!
While in Solden, we will be staying mountain side, centrally located so we can start our day anywhere on the mountain we choose. Park Hotel is chock full of Austrian allure, a short walking distance to bars, restaurants, wellness centers and lifts to the top of the mountain.
Since we always pull out all the stops, our trip will also roll through Munich, Germany for a day and night in one of Europe's most happening cities. We'll tour through the beautiful city, rich in Bavarian culture and pride, settle into a comfy local accommodation, then head out for the nightlife. Get ready for lederhosen, foot stomping, accordion jamming good times in one of Deutschland's world famous beer gardens. Care to challenge yourself and take down... DAS BOOT?
Come join us for this EPIC European Excursion!!! Get to the Austrian Alps... It's time to OvRride Austria!!!
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC area airport (No Airfare Package Available)
• 1 day & city tour of Munich, Germany
• Access to hot tubs, Austrian Style
• 7 days & nights at SØLDEN Resort, Austria (includes all breakfasts & dinners)
• Shuttle Transportation to/from and in between airports & resorts
• 5-Day Lift Tickets at SØLDEN Resort, Austria (lift tickets also offer access to additional area resorts)
• 7 nights mountainside lodging at SØLDEN Resort
• 1 night lodging at popular centrally located Classic German Hostel in Munich
• The quintessential European Alps Powder Experience… one hell of a good time!!!
Austrian Alps Rates
(Limited Space Available, DON’T MISS THE ZE ALPS) (Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
Deposit of $999.95 Reserves Any Package
25% of Remaining Balance due October 1st
50% of Remaining Balance due November 1st
75% of Remaining Balance due December 1st
Full payment due January 1st
Super Early Bird Rates before Sep 1st (or First 10 Guests):Price Full Austrian Alps European Tour$3299.95 Austrian Alps European Tour – No Airfare$2699.95
Early Bird Rates before Oct 1st (or First 20 Guests):Price Full Austrian Alps European Tour$3499.95 Austrian Alps European Tour – No Airfare$2899.95
Rates after Oct 1st:Price Full Austrian Alps European Tour$3999.95 Austrian Alps European Tour – No Airfare$3499.95
Austrian Alps Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes buses, shuttles, and trains out in Germany & Austria to take you to and from the airport, to and from the hotels and in between flights.
Flight Schedule NYC <--> Munich:
NYC–> Munich, Friday February 16th
• Depart Newark Airport (EWR): Lufthansa Flight #413 8:50pm –> Arriving at Munich Airport (MUC) approx. 10:20am, Saturday February 17th
Munich–> NYC, Sunday February 25th
• Depart Munich Airport (MUC): Lufthansa Flight #410 12:25pm –> Arriving at JFK Airport (JFK) approx. 3:40pm, Sunday February 25th
Austrian Alps Dates:
• Friday, February 16th – Flight Leaves from NYC area to Munich, Germany
• Saturday, February 17th – Arrive in Munich, Depart for SØLDEN Resort / Check into slopeside accommodations & enjoy Austrian nightlife
• Sunday, February 18th – SØLDEN Resort by day, Aprés at śFinale, Explore local flavor at night
• Monday, February 19th – SØLDEN Resort by day, Night riding/skiing & Fireworks on the Mountain
• Tuesday, February 20th – SØLDEN Resort by day, Aprés at Schirm Sonne, Optional Night Sledding
• Wednesday, February 21st – Optional trip to another area resort by day, Explore local flavor at night
• Thursday, February 22nd – SØLDEN Resort by day, Optional trip to Aqua Dome for R&R, euro-baths, spas, and more
• Friday, February 23rd – SØLDEN Resort by day, DJ Day Party on Mountain, farewell dinner & bar crawl
• Saturday, February 24th – Depart SØLDEN for Munich, Tour city, check into Munich accommodations & enjoy German nightlife
• Sunday, February 25th – Check out of Munich accommodations, flight leaves for NYC area airport in the afternoon
Austrian Alps Lodging:
(All rooms are booked to max occupancy, although other arrangements may be available for a nominal fee)
We’ll be staying right at the base of SØLDEN resort, one of the world’s most renowned ranges in the Austrian Alps.
At SØLDEN, we’ll be staying mountainside with first class amenities:
• Full service spa (complete with facial, body, and aroma therapy)
• Sauna, Steam Room, & Ice Grottoa
• Pool Area with Hot Tub
• Daily Breakfast & Dinners, including locally curated meals
• Slopeside Lift Service
• Short walk to restaurants, shops & bars
• Short walk to “Freizeit Arena” adventure pool, spa & bowling alley
• Pfiff bar, Local Apres scene right in the hotel
Get Away the Right Way, with affordable all-inclusive ski and snowboard trips! OvRride takes you to the best mountains in the New York, Vermont and internationally.
Led by New York’s most experienced snow industry veterans, the OvRride team helps riders and skiers escape NYC with all-inclusive ski trip packages to the mountains of Belleayre, Hunter, Mountain Creek, Windham, Mount Snow, Killington, Sugarbush, Stowe, Colorado, Tahoe, Utah, Europe, Japan and South America.