Take a quick hop across the pond and experience big mountain riding unlike anywhere in the world! This winter we're getting after the Alps like never before and shredding the legendary Chamonix!!! It's Europe’s most renowned ski/snowboard destination, combining the French, Swiss & Italian Alps!
Riders and skiers worldwide arrive every winter in search of epic powder, untouched terrain, and this spectacular scenery spanning across this incredibly diverse European cultural zone. When you OvRride Chamonix, you'll be taking it all in!
With 410km of riding trails, the world’s most epic backcountry (one of the main reasons it boasts two stops on the Freeride World Tour), and rocking Alpine-style après-ski, there's no wonder it's been considered at the top of it's class amongst European resorts. So you can maximize your powder days, we'll be hooking you up with a 5-day Mont Blanc unlimited pass, giving you access to every lift in the Chamonix Valley, as well as access to ski resorts in Verbier, Switzerland and Courmayeur, Italy.
While in Chamonix, we will be staying in a mountain side hotel, located right in the middle of Chamonix Village providing quick access to all the lifts, bars, and restaurants you can handle in a European Week!
Join us for an EPIC European Excursion at the most legendary ski resort in the heart of The Alps! OvRride Chamonix and get take it to the next level this winter!!!
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC via JFK Airport (No Airfare Package Available)
• 7 days & 6 nights in the Chamonix region of France (includes all breakfasts & dinners)
• Shuttle Transportation to/from and in between airports & resorts
• 5 Days Mont-Blanc Unlimited Lift Pass with access to 10 ski areas across 3 countries (France, Italy, Switzerland)
• 6 nights lodging in the center of Chamonix village with easy access to lifts & nightlife
• Access to Alpine Spas & Hot Tubs
• Free Ride on the Alpine Luge coaster once per day
• The quintessential European Alps Powder Experience… one hell of a good time
Chamonix – Mont Blanc Rates
(Limited Space Available, DON’T MISS THE LE ALPS) (Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
Deposit of $999.95 Reserves Any Package
25% of Remaining Balance due November 1st
50% of Remaining Balance due December 1st
75% of Remaining Balance due January 1st
Full payment due February 1st
Super Early Bird Rates before Nov 1st:Price Full Chamonix – Mont Blanc European Tour$3299.95 Chamonix – Mont Blanc European Tour – No Airfare$2699.95
Early Bird Rates before Jan 1st:Price Full Chamonix – Mont Blanc European Tour$3499.95 Chamonix – Mont Blanc European Tour – No Airfare$2899.95
Rates after Jan 1st:Price Full Chamonix – Mont Blanc European Tour$3799.95 Chamonix – Mont Blanc European Tour – No Airfare$3199.95
Optional Add-OnsPrice Single Occupancy$449.95
Chamonix – Mont Blanc Alps Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before the trip)
Transportation includes buses, shuttles, and trains out in Switzerland & France to take you to and from the airport, to and from the hotels and in between flights.
Flight Schedule NYC –> Geneva:
NYC –> Geneva, Saturday March 4th
• Depart Newark Airport: Swiss Airlines Flight #3217 5:50pm –> Arriving at Geneva Airport GVA approx. 7:35am, Sunnday March 5th
Flight Schedule Geneva –> NYC:
Geneva –> JFK Airport Saturday March 11th
• Depart Geneva Airport GVA: Swiss Airlines Flight #3216 9:15am –> Arriving at Newark Airport approx. 12:30pm, Saturday March 11th
Chamonix – Mont Blanc Alps Dates:
Tentative Itinerary based on conditions… You know we’re gonna go where it’s best!
• Saturday March 4th – Flight leaves from NYC to Geneva, Switzerland
• Sunday March 5th – Depart for Chamonix Resort / Check into mountainside accommodations & enjoy welcome dinner and drinks (If you’re looking to get after it… head straight to lift and get that extra day in!)
• Monday MARCH 6th – Ride/Ski the Twin peaks of Brevent and Flegere, one of the most picturesque spots in the Alps, aprés ski at Chambre 9, then enjoy the local flavor at night
• Tuesday March 7th – Ride/Ski the beautiful tree-lined French and Swiss border Les Houches, aprés ski, then enjoy the local flavor at night
• Wednesday March 8th – Ride/Ski the glacier at The Grands Montels aprés ski, then enjoy the local flavor at night
• Thursday March 9th – Ride/Ski over to fresh powder of Verbiers, Switzerland, aprés ski, then enjoy the local flavor at night (local transportation coordinated to/from mountain)
• Friday March 10th – Ride/Ski one last day at Courmeyeur in Italy to cover the full local Alpine range, aprés ski, then enjoy the local flavor at night (local transportation coordinated to/from mountain)
• Saturday March 11th – Depart Chamonix for Geneva Airport, fly back to NYC
Chamonix – Mont Blanc Alps Lodging:
(All rooms are booked to max occupancy, although other arrangements may be available for a nominal fee)
In Chamonix, we’ll be staying right in the heart of the village. Our accommodations appreciate easy access to lifts & nightlife along with first class amenities:
• Daily Breakfast & Dinners, including locally curated meals
• Sauna & Jacuzzi
• Full service spa on site (complete with facial, body, and aroma therapy)
• Amazing views of Mont Blanc & Brevent (iconic Alps ranges)
• Mountainside Lift Service
• Prime location in the the heart of the village, short walk to restaurants, shops & bars
• Restaurant Le Vista, Local Aprés scene right in the hotel
Get Away the Right Way, with affordable all-inclusive ski and snowboard trips! OvRride takes you to the best mountains in the New York, Vermont and internationally.
Led by New York’s most experienced snow industry veterans, the OvRride team helps riders and skiers escape NYC with all-inclusive ski trip packages to the mountains of Belleayre, Hunter, Mountain Creek, Windham, Mount Snow, Killington, Sugarbush, Stowe, Colorado, Tahoe, Utah, Europe, Japan and South America.