Stratton Day Trip Description:
You want the option to shred up some bigger and badder terrain? Then strap on your Stratt and rock out with us as we head up north for the VT “experience.”
Clever puns aside, come see why the US Open called this VT resort “home turf” for so many years. With four (6-passenger) high speed lifts with wider cars on the base to summit gondola, so you won’t waste your time standing in line. Perhaps most notable, Stratton boasts one of the best snow-making systems in VT, and backs up their riding/skiing experience with the “Best Snow Guarantee.”
You say you’re a park rat? Get your shred on with Stratton’s jibs, jumps, slopestyle, halfpipe and boardercross course all season long! Hot tip, you’ll need to grab Stratton’s S.E.S season pass, so be sure to get that worked out before dropping into their terrain parks.
Stratton Day Trip Includes:
• Day Trip out of the city and up to the VT mountains
• All area lift ticket at Stratton MT (rentals & transit only packages also available)
• Charter Coach Bus round trip transportation
• Transit Featuring Comfy Seats, Airconditioning, Bathrooms, & Entertainment
• Free Refreshments (The Cold Delicious Kind)
• Great people & One hell of a good time!!!
Early & Late Season Sunday Rates:
Regular Season Sunday Ratess:
Lesson Packages for Stratton are not available through OvRride.
It is your responsibility to book your own Lesson Packages directly through Stratton and OvRride is not responsible for the availability of Lesson Packages at Stratton.
Lesson Packages can be booked directly through Stratton’s lesson portal.