Whistler Week Description:
After years of trips to Whistler and all over the world, it’s pretty clear to us that this epic resort ranks right up there are the top of the list. Whistler is on the money all the time! OvRride Whistler has still to this day never had gone off as a powderless experience. Turns out the hype is the truth!!! That’s why we’ve incorporated Whistler into our annual calendar… In January we’ll be running our seventh annual “Whistler Winter Week.”
Do we need to say much more than… THIS IS THE BEST MOUNTAIN RESORT IN THE WORLD!?!
If there’s one trip not to be missed this year, than this is that trip. Come join us for the annual excursion in British Columbia. All ability levels are welcome.
If you’re looking for a reason to set this trip apart from others, how about this… the nightlife is just legendary as the terrain!!!
There should be No Winter Without Whistler!!!
Whistler Week Includes:
• 7 days in Whistler, British Columbia
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From New York Area Airports
• 5-Day Lift Tickets at The Legendary Whistler/Blackcomb Resort
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From Vancouver airport
• Lodging at Glacier Condos, Private Hot Tubs Outside, Heated Pools (Right at the Base of the Village)
• Some of the best winter weather in the world, breweries, good people and one hell of a good time
Whistler Week Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttle out in British Columbia to take you to and from the airport.
NYC–> Whistler, Saturday Jan. 19th
• Depart Newark Airport Air Canada Flight 549 6:50pm (Be at airport 4:30pm latest) –> Arriving in Vancouver approx. 9:35pm
• Private Bus Transfer set up for transit from Vancouver airport –> Glacier Condos
Whistler –> NYC, Friday Jan. 25th
• Private Bus Transfer departing Glacier Condos 5:00am (Don’t be late) –> airport
• Depart Vancouver Air Canada Flight 548 9:05am –> Arriving in Newark Airport approx 4:57pm