Whitewater Weekend Description:
If snow melts into the rivers then we’ll just follow and ride it there. Enter – Whitewater Rafting Season. Our last June trip was INSANE, and there’s no reason to think this year’s will be any different. Join us Friday June 28th – Sunday June 30th!!!
We’re heading up in the party bus to a different kind of partying. We’re camping in the woods, roasting marsh mellows over a fire, and hopping in the wild waters of the Upper Hudson. (This is not floating down the Delaware in PA, leave that to the Quakers)
It’s a great trip out in a truly scenic setting that hasn’t changed much since Henry Hudson named it.
Whitewater Weekend Includes:
• 3 Days away Friday – Sunday, Dippikill Campsite in the Lake George Region of NY
• 2 days Whitewater Rafting on the Upper Hudson
• Charter Coach “The Fun Bus”
• Access to well lit Volleyball Courts, canoes, and the cleanest camping bathrooms and showers ever
• Adventure Ropes Course
• Possible ride down the local legendary Otter Slide (Conditions Permitting)
• Campfires and all they entail
• Breakfast, lunch, and post River BBQs – All included
• One Hell of a good time!!!