Whitewater Weekend Description:
The snow melt means the outdoor fun is switching to rafting adventures on the whitewater rapids. Our last June trip was awesome, and there’s no reason to think this year’s will be any different. Join us Friday, June 28th—Sunday, June 30th!
We’re heading up in the party bus to a different kind of partying. We’re camping in the woods, roasting marshmallows over a fire, and hopping in the wild waters of the Upper Hudson. (This is not floating down the Delaware in PA, leave that to the Quakers)
It’s a great trip out in a truly scenic setting that hasn’t changed much since Henry Hudson named it.
Whitewater Weekend Includes:
• 3 Days away at Dippikill Campsite in the Lake George region of NY
• 2 days whitewater rafting with guides on the Upper Hudson
• Round trip charter coach transportation
• Access to volleyball courts, canoes, and clean camping bathrooms
• Adventure ropes course with guides
• Possibly advanced rafting down the local legendary Otter Slide (conditions permitting)
• Campfires and all they entail
• Breakfast, lunch, and post river BBQs included
• One Hell of a good time!!!