We just can’t let go. OvR is still riding…this time, we’re riding through the skies!
The time has finally come….OvR is jumping out of a plane and everyone is invited to join us. No experience is required…turns out gravity works the same for everyone.. Join us for our annual skydiving day trip Saturday October 5th!!!
Ever wonder what it’s like to fly? Its time you found out!
We’re taking the bus over to the Poconos region of PA to join the areas most renowned professionals at Sky’s the Limit. From what we’re told, there’s no better time to soar through the skies than the Autumn Changing of the leaves.
Danger, you ask? The perceived danger is intense, but the reality is walking to the bus stop is more dangerous…
Details: $249.95 Includes
- Day trip out of the city and over to Sky’s the Limit
- Charter Bus round trip transportation
- All necessary gear, instruction, and jump passr
- Tandem pro jump instructor to guide you every step
- Discount Opportunity to have your jump captured in photo & video
- Post jump BBQ, & One Hell of a good time
Bus Departs Saturday: (Arrive 15min early)
- Skate Brooklyn (corner of St. Marks & 4th Ave) Park Slope, BK – 7:45am
- REI Soho 303 Lafayette (corner of Lafayette & Houston) New York, NY – 8:00am
Reservations are in extremely high demand so all jumpers must have full payments ASAP!!! .
Availability for this trip is limited- get in on it and sign up now!!!