We’re heading up to the Snow Capitol of the East Coast!
DONT MISS THE BUS!!! Get away to the “Peak” of the east!
A lot of people think of the Rocky Mountains, the Sierras, or the Alps when they thinking about significant snowfall. The snowiest resort on the East Coast is happy to roll with its low profile and high snow totals (more that 350″ of annual snowfall). Perhaps you need to be introduced to Jay Peak Resort?
Jay Peak generally sees more snow in a season than the mighty Colorado Rockies’ pride, Vail Resort . No joke! Oh, did we mention they’ve been getting HAMMERED all season, while quietly tucked away in Northern VT without the hype and marketing of other area resorts? Yea… it’s somehow still a bit of a secret to the world, so all the better for us that we’re in on it!
There’s definitely a reason to be proud of the East Coast snow scene. With more than 20 glades and chutes, Jay Peak offers the best tree-skiing in North America. Vermont’s only aerial tram transports up to 60 skiers and riders to the summit in just 7 minutes while the “Flyer” is the longest (7500 ft.) and fastest quad chair lift in the East!
Time to get up to the Prize of the East Coast and Represent!!!
Jay Peak March Madness Weekend Trip Includes:
• 3 Days away Friday-Sunday at Jay Peak Resort, Right on the Canadian Border of VT
• 2 nights Lodging at the New Jay Peak Stateside Hotel
• 2 Days Lift Tickets at Jay Peak (1/2 Day Lift Ticket Friday Optional)
• Late night shenanigans at the Foundry Pub & Grill
• Opportunity to taste Vermont’s most exclusive “On-Mountain Only” Long Trail Brew, Jay Peak Tram Ale
• Charter Coach “The Fun Bus”
• Drinks, Raffles, Giveaways & More
• One Hell of a good time!!!