Here’s a Utah Checklist:
• You’re looking to get away to a bigger mountain, but can only spare the weekend… Check
• You’re not ready to let go in April when the snow starts to melt on the east coast… Check
• You’ve always wanted to know what is going on out in Utah … CHECK!
Join us for The Utah Red-Eye Weekend at Snowbird
When the snow melts in Vermont, and you can’t hop on the bus for a weekend of shred… get on a plane and tear it up for 3 days out West! Don’t let the season slip away. Join us for the Utah experience, where snow lives long into May, where snow was first described as powder, and where the Saltiest Lake in the country lies in its own mysticism. Yea… something’s going on out there – Come check it out!
Utah Red-Eye Weekend at Snowbird Includes:
• 3 days at Snowbird Resort, Utah
• Roundtrip Airfare To & From NYC via Delta at JFK Airport
• 2.5 Days Lift Tickets at The Legendary Snowbird Resort
• Charter Transportation – To & From SLC airport
• Lodging at Cliff Lodge & Spa, Hot Tubs Outside, Heated Pools, SKI IN SKI OUT!!!
• Some of the best spring conditions in the world, good people, and one hell of a good time!
If you’re getting away for one weekend, and want to maximize you’re mountain experience,The Utah Red-Eye Weekend at Snowbird is probably your best bet!
So far every season we’ve ventured out to Utah in the spring, we’ve been met with fresh snow, untracked terrain, and the energy of a mountain who’s season isn’t ready to quit. If you can only get away for a few days here or a few days there, you can’t beat the bang for your buck or the amount of big mountain riding you can pack into one weekend trip.