It’s called the “Beast of the East” for a reason… and Killington never disappoints.
With a reputation of being the first to open/last to close (in fact last season we were still making turn in May!) that’s just one of the reasons we go back year after year for our first weekend trip of the season.
After a a good day on the hill, you’ll want a piece of the best night life & après ski scene! You’ll be hard pressed to find a better nightlife anywhere else in Vermont.
Get ready to spend your weekend after Thanksgiving (Nov.27th-29th) giving thanks to what’s really important… SNOW!
Snow has already started falling on the West coast, and we’re hoping for an early start on the East coast too. Come join us to give thanks and usher in the start of what will be a great season!
Killington Weekend Includes:
- 3 Days away Friday- Sunday, at The Mountain Green Condos
- 2 Days lift tickets at Killington Resort “The Beast in the East”
- Saturday night shenanigans at the Wobbly Barn
- Charter Coach “The Fun Bus”
- Food included for the return trip to make our exit smooth & fast
- Drinks, Raffles, Giveaways & More
- One Hell of a good time!!!
Can’t get away for the whole weekend? It’s OK, you can still be a part of Killington Thanksgiving Weekend! Get away, even for just a day!
#OvRrideKillington #WinterIsComing #DontBeAChickenBeATurkey