We just can’t let go… OvR is still riding
If snow melts into the rivers then we’ll just follow and ride it there. Enter – Whitewater Rafting Season. Most previous years, June is an INSANE trip, and there’s no reason to think this year’s will be any different. Join us Friday June 8th – Sunday June 10th!!!
With the snow season over, and the melt just beginning, the rivers have been kicking, and the reservoirs are filling up. That means bigger and badder June water then we’ve ever seen!!!
We’re heading up in the OvR Camp Bus for a whole different kind of action. We’re camping in the woods, roasting marsh mellows over a fire, and hopping in the wild waters of the Upper Hudson. (This is not your floating down the Delaware in PA, leave that to the Quakers)
It’s a great trip out in a truly scenic setting that hasn’t changed much since Henry Hudson named it.
Danger, you ask?
Is there ever enough danger? Yes, of course there is. We’ll put it like this, there’s enough action to get everyone stoked, but safety is clutch. We have a licensed guide in every boat familiar to the local waters, along with all the appropriate safety equipment to ensure the right kind of good times.
Details: $269.95-$299.95 Includes
- The kind of round-trip transportation that does the highway the right way (refreshments and good vibes)
- 2 nights of cabin or tent camping in the greater Lake George/Upper Hudson region of NY State
- 2 days Whitewater Rafting on the Upper Hudson
- Access to well lit Volleyball Courts, canoes, and the cleanest camping bathrooms and showers ever
- Adventure Ropes Course
- Possible (Conditions Permitting) ride down the local legendary Otter Slide.
- Campfires and all they entail
- Breakfast, lunch, and post River BBQs – All included
If you’ve never joined us, what are you waiting for? No skills necessary – its a raft going down a river…. A bad ass river, so come along for the ride and start your summer off right!