It’s time to OvRride Rockaway Beach!
You’ve been asking for it, so you got it! We’re bringing a whole new summer flavor of OvRride to the beach this summer. It’s the 40th Anniversary of The Ramones, so listen up – YOU CAN HITCH A RIDE TO ROCKAWAY BEACH!!!
Rockaway Beach is an old New York institution, on the rise after surviving the devastating effects of Hurricane Sandy. Support a rebuilding scene and join OvRride for an epic day at the beach! If you’re having that much fun… stay for a few days with our friends at The Playland Motel or The Hostile Hostel.
Rent a board and get a surf lesson with the awesome guys at Locals Surf School, or keep it mellow and just hang on the beach, OvR has you covered! With exclusive deals at a variety of local spots including restaurants, hotels and shops, you are guaranteed to get the authentic Rockaway experience!
Round trip transportation, as well as oneway to or from Rockaway Beach on “The Fun Bus”. Yes, there will be air conditioning, a bathroom, and refreshing refreshments. Getting to the Rockaways can be (dare I use this bad joke)… No “day at the beach”. When you get on the OvR Rockaway Beach bus, the transit becomes part of the experience.
Kickoff for the OvR Rockaway Beach bus is the weekend of Saturday June 7th & Sunday June 8th #DONTMISSTHEBEACH
Pick-ups in Brooklyn and Manhattan – Rockin’ All the Way To & From The Rockaways – Including:
- Charter Coach Bus Transportation To/From Manhattan & Brooklyn to Rockaway Beach.
- Transit Featuring Comfy Seats, Airconditioning, Bathrooms, & Entertainment
- Free Refreshments (The Cold Delicious Kind) Con Aqua Sin Gas
- Exclusive deals at partnering local businesses (See Some Below)
- Access to Banging Brunch at Rockaway Surf Club before the doors open
- Free Drink at Playland Motel, VIP Entry to the Playland Tavern, & Discounts on Lodging
- “Hang Out” Access at the Hostile Hostel & Discounts on Lodging
- Discounts on Rentals & Beachwear at Breakwater Surf Co.
- And of course… one hell of a good time!