North Argentina Excursion Description:
One of the more remote mountains in the Andes, Las Lenas offers some of the most untouched terrain in the Upside-down Summer. Add a stop through Mendoza, and you’re looking at a full bodied South American excursion. Nobody searches out the “Neversummer” like our crew at OvRride, so you can be sure we’re putting together a mix of the best the summer snow has to offer. It’s Summer Upside-down!!!
With more lift-serviced ski terrain than any other ski area in the Western Hemisphere, the gigantic ski resort of Las Lenas is aptly described in one simple statement – on a clear day, you can ski forever. Don’t miss this epic excursion!
This trip and all our trips are for all levels of abilities and experience. If you are a pure beginner or low intermediate
and would like to come on the trip we can also organize group or private lessons at an extra cost. If you have a friend or
partner that is a non skier or snowboarder that would like to come, we can arrange non riding activities and will still enjoy so much of what Argentina has to offer. The experience of enjoying South America is certainly not limited to riding or skiing ability.
North Argentina Excursion Includes:
• Roundtrip Airfare from NYC to/from Mendoza, Argentina (Local Transportation to/from Las Lenas)
• Lodging for the entire trip in Mendoza & Las Lenas
• Guided Wine Tour of Mendoza Vineyard (World Class!)
• 6 Days Lift Tickets at Las Lenas Ski Resort
• 1 Night out in Mendoza. We’ll get to check out the local culture after dark enjoying the spectrum of Mendoza beer-by-the-liter & plastic tables, to fine dining & glasses of local artisan wine.
• A full bodied South American cultural experience with some of the worlds best skiing & riding
North Argentina Excursion Rates:
Deposit of $999.95 Reserves Any Package
(Late Rates Now in Effect, Limited Space at These Rates with Confirmations after deposit is received)
North Argentina Excursion Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttles in Argentina to take us to and from the airports and in between destinations.
We will be organizing a shuttle to and from Midtown NYC and JFK Airport, based on demand, to help make our check-in as smooth as possible.
NYC–> SCL, Santiago Friday August 26th
• Flight Departs LAN Flight #533 JFK Airport, NYC 8:00pm (Be at the airport at 5:30pm latest) –>
• Arriving at 7:30am Sunday August 29th in Santiago, Chile.
SCL, Santiago–> MDZ, Mendoza Saturday August 27th
• Flight Departs LAN Flight #930 SCL Airport, Santiago, Chile 9:45am–>
• Arriving at 10:45am in Mendoza, Argentina. Private Bus Transfer will be set up for transit from airport –> Hotel.
MDZ, Mendoza –> SCL, Santiago Saturday September 3rd
• Private Bus Transfer will be set up for transit from Hotel –> MDZ Airport
• Depart MDZ Airport LAN Flight #933 5:25pm –> Arriving at SCL Airport in Santiago 6:25pm
SCL, Santiago –> JFK, NYC Saturday September 3rd
• Depart SCL Airport LAN Flight #8648 8:40pm –> Arriving at MIA Airport in NYC 4:39am Sunday morning Sept. 4th.
• Depart SCL Airport LAN Flight #8717 8:55am –> Arriving at JFK Airport in NYC 11:59am Sunday morning Sept. 4th.
*All flights and times are subject to change due availability at the time of booking.
OvRride is a collective of snowboarders & skiers from around the world who have come together in New York City to create the first and only rider owned and operated tour program in the Metro area.
Lead by New York’s most experienced Snowboard industry veterans, the OvRride team helps riders and skiers escape from the concrete canyons of NYC to the pristine peaks of America’s North East and beyond. Our goal in mind; to OvRride the Everyday!
Whether its running daily luxury bus trips to the best mountain resorts in the North East or leading our travelers on international riding adventures, there is one thing that never changes; our dedication to our guest’s experience!